“Best spaghetti ever! ”
Review of The Falafelist

The Falafelist
Ranked #319 of 2,398 Restaurants in Chiang Mai
Price range: US$3 - US$6
Description: We offer falafel, pasta, salad, juices and shakes. Everything is made in house from scratch with quality ingredients. We do not use MSG, microwave, margarine or table salt. Most of our menu items are vegetarian, many are vegan. Our falafel is gluten free and we can serve gluten free pasta. We roast our own organic shade grown arabica coffee beans every week, bake traditional Dutch apple pies.
Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

I came here with my boyfriend, the biggest falafel fan in history. Unfortunately I really dislike the taste of falafel but agreed going there just for him.

I was so happy when I saw the menu and noticed they had multiple pasta dishes. I thought it wouldnt be that good because its not really the place to eat italian food but they surprised me!

I ordered the Pasta Pesto and it was the best pasta i've had so far! It had the perfect amount of (selfmade) pesto and wasnt too overwhelming. Also the amount of food served was perfect for me, not too much, not too less.

Also the music was really good and had some jazzy vibes (even some junglebook songs)

I will definitely come back here again!

Reviewed 8 April 2018 via mobile

This is definitely a hidden gem. After having an overload of Thai food, I was just scrolling through the Tripadvisor app and came across this place. It's great to balance it off with something you don't find much often and I can say that I enjoyed every single bite with my life. We've had a delicious spaghetti and they mastered it! Ate pasta at different places in Thailand but this might be the best pesto I had in life, I'm not kidding haha. Also, you can't go wrong with a good dish of falafel and all the greens you'll need to fill up the warm, soft pita. A good one to look after when you pay a visit in Chiang Mai. A +1 for the music, they were playing the best Jazz in lifetime!

Reviewed 6 April 2018

Wonderful Falafal, fresh Veggies,Friendly Staff, and Relaxing Music. They make their own sourdough Pitas, and yummy sauces (Aroi Mak).They also have Pasta, I like their pesto. Friendly Prices.

Reviewed 17 February 2018

We went there twice during our stay in Chiang Mai in order to eat falafel. Both times the food was very tasty and reasonably priced. Definitely worth five points!
The only thing that could be improved was the service, it was rather slow and chaotic with things being forgotten or things which according to the menu were included in the dish and later appeared separately on the bill. Of course the bill was immediately corrected. We had the impression that the problems resulted from language problems on the waiting staffs‘ side.

Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

We enjoyed the relaxed atmosphere at the restaurant and there were plenty of vegan and vegetarian options.

Beautifully fresh giant Falafel salad served with good hummus (by the way it wasn't spicy as one person said) and a nice choice of pickles on the side.

The falafel sandwich was good, with tasty Tahini and we really enjoyed the Vegan brownie for dessert that was big enough to share.

I would give five stars if they gave a little bit more of the sauce sides, as it wasn't quite balanced with the size of the meal. Also the babaganoush could be even better!