“Out with the visiting family for dinner.”

Uno Pizza Italy & Thai Food Restaurant
Ranked #579 of 2,398 Restaurants in Chiang Mai
Price range: US$1 - US$9
Cuisines: Pizza
Description: Pizza, Italian and delicious fresh food, Thailand.
Description: Pizza, Italian and delicious fresh food, Thailand.
Reviewed 19 February 2018

We ordered a variety of dishes and I had the Chicken Cordon Bleu, which was very good, with nice hot mashed potatoes, BUT COLD vegetables which did not make me happy. Other dishes were the chicken wings, totally boring, but delicious onion rings and Penang Chicken, which my brother said was VERY good. Service is good with happy and VERY busy wait staff. I have been here a number of times before and always satisfied, but this time, the cold vegies did not make me happy.

1  Thank jiaogulanforhealth

Reviewed 31 January 2018 via mobile

Good value for money. We had tam yun, Red curry and some pork. Everything tasty and good. Don't anything about pizza.

Reviewed 26 January 2018

We had a large Hawaiian pizza and a the pork rice dish between two of us... The pork was perfectly cooked and mouth watering (60 baht), the pizza was a little pricey (239 baht as we added mushrooms as well) but worth every penny in my opinion. Lovely thin base with a generous amount of toppings, cooked perfectly and I would struggle to find a better pizza at home. The pineapple smoothie is also a must have.

Reviewed 8 January 2018 via mobile

I’m sitting here right now and am enjoying myself so much I had to write a review ASAP. The lady who served me was so kind and welcoming. I was seated and served right away and the food didnt take long. I have ventured out on my own and ordered a small ham and salami pizza which is more than enough for one person for such a good price. Under 200 baht. The pizza is amazing probably the best I’ve had in Thailand and I will bring my family back here before I return home.

Reviewed 2 November 2017 via mobile

Ordered carbonara and bolognese spaghetti. We couldn’t finish our dishes. And it’s not cheap as we thought reading the reviews.

สรุศักดิ์ อ, เจ้าของธุรกิจ at Uno Pizza Italy & Thai Food Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded 22 November 2017

Thanks for the comment. I can not make people like all I'm sorry. Some people like some people do not like. Thanks you