“One of the best sushi ever”

Cook with love sushi bar
Ranked #370 of 2,398 Restaurants in Chiang Mai
Price range: US$2 - US$16
Reviewed 28 February 2018 via mobile

I've been looking for a good sushi restaurant in Thailand but now i can admit that this was one of my best sushi ever. Welcoming staff and food was fresh and tastes amazing. Items came one after one and they were all good. I will sure visit back again before I leave chiang mai.

Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

Sashimi was fresh and food were presented very pretty , it was all good .., Can recommend to anyone who's craving for Jap food in chang mai

Reviewed 19 December 2017 via mobile

We truly enjoyed our meal! I had iced green tea. I’ve been missing my iced tea! Ate shrimp tempura, noodle soup, tuna, salmon, and two rolls. Everything was wonderfully prepared and the sushi chef was very hospitable!

Reviewed 2 December 2017

After a week of Thai food, for some reason all we were craving was some sushi. We were staying close by and found this small sushi bar. We feel so luck that we did, the sushi was amazing and the chef was so funny and nice. Highly recommend checking this place out if you're in Chiang Mai!

Reviewed 25 November 2017 via mobile

This place is a great find in Chiang Mai. The nicest staff and some great sushi.

Limited drinks menu but definitely where you should go for sushi.