“Authentic Italian pizza ”
Review of Rosso di Sera

Rosso di Sera
Ranked #90 of 11,965 Restaurants in Bangkok
Neighborhood: Sukhumvit
Description: Rosso di Sera Bangkok is "THE" place to be if you want to eat real neapolitan pizza and genuine italian food cooked like every mum in italy does for her family!
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Being European I sometimes crave a real taste of Europe and this place delivered. My capricosaa pizza had good topping and perfectly cooked in the pizza oven. Not expensive - would recommend if you want something big and tasty before you hit the bars on soi11

1  Thank correlations

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We decided to eat a pizza during holidays in Bangkok because, being an Italian family, also the name of the place was inspiring.
We ordered classic dishes, pizza margherita, pizza bufalina (with bufala’s mozzarella) and calzone. The pizza was very good, the pizza dough has nothing short of a pizzeria in Italy. The wood oven guarantees excellent cooking. Timely and friendly service. The only drawback is the capacity of the oven that can not cook many pizzas all together. Otherwise the place deserved five stars.

2  Thank Arturo A
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

It was very nice dinner with my friends...homemade pasta was wandetful and very nice staff...service was goooood~~~
Dont foget the try Tiramisu...it was amazing!!!!

1  Thank Suhyoung P
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I went in this restaurant for dinner and with big surprise I can say that I ate one of my best pizza,like to Italy,and also tuna carpaccio for appetizer was very tasty...
The Italian manager was very friendly.
If in the future I want to eat very good pizza I think to come back here and maybe try also another Italian specialty.
Alessandro

1  Thank Plegga
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We got garlic bread to start and then we got 2 pizzas. It was gorgeous overall. Stone oven for the pizzas, real pizzas! Service was quick also.

1  Thank Janine M