US$79
US$23
US$444
US$401
1,551 results
All reviewsclub roomrooftop poolpatpong night marketroberto cavallisilom areagreat view of the cityamazing hotelmodern hotelsilom roaddim sumtuk tukstayed here for nightshigh floornoodlesearly checkbts stationmin walk
Reviewed 4 April 2018 via mobile

Very good breakfast including fresh fruits, noodle bar, waffles, pancakes and so on. Staff was friendly, service was good, good location and nice view from the pool! Also nice view from the gym. Quite expensive hotel, but worth on exploring! Take a tuktuk to MBK shopping center or Khao San Road market place. A short walking distance to Lumphini park.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple
Narisa J, Guest Relations Manager at Amara Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 6 April 2018

Dear 758kristal,

Thank you for your review and feedback. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and will convey your compliments to our associates.
We hope to welcome you back to the hotel in the near future.

Best regards,

Reviewed 4 April 2018

At first I arrived this hotel I got warm welcome from the receptionist. They take care all of us from the first met until we check out from the hotel. The room of this hotel is very clean and full of facility. I so amazing about the bathroom view because I could see the city view during take a bath through the glass wall. At the evening we went to the swimming pool at roof top that design like we swim on the sky. One of the panoramic view that we saw is the tallest building of Thailand , It so wonderful. After sunset we could drink cocktails and soft drink among the city night view . There are others convenience zone for example cluc lounge, fitness , store avilable here. And of cause this hotel near the skytrain that linked to the airport rail link. We strong recommend this hotel to visit bangkok. we will back

Room Tip: Best view of Bangkok
Stayed: March 2018, traveled with friends

Dear boom9thanawut,

Thank you so very much for taking the time to share your experience of Amara Bangkok with other TripAdvisor viewers.

I am delighted to read of what a fantastic experience you all had and I thank you for your compliments toward my team. They are motivated by providing excellent service and they shall be as happy as I am to read your review. Feedback from our guests is so incredibly important to us and yours is very much appreciated.

I very much look forward to welcoming you once again; hopefully in the not too distant future.

With kindest regards,

Reviewed 3 April 2018

I am shocked that I see all these glowing reviews when in my opinion, this is a hotel that I will be staying far away from and not recommending to anyone. I should note that this was my HONEYMOON in which I notified the hotel of prior to even booking.

Upon arrival, I was informed that there were no single king bed, non smoking rooms available. Which so happened to be what I booked. I was then placed in a double bed and slept separately from my new wife, ON OUR HONEYMOON. The following day, I spoke with another person at the front desk who seemed to understand me more and was informed not only will I get a king bed, but an upgrade to compensate for the unfortunate night. Only to walk up to my room and get a phone call saying "sorry, we actually can't put you in that room, we have to downgrade you because we are fully booked and that room is taken" so there we are, ON OUR HONEYMOON and being bounced from room to room. We finally spoke with Pierre, who he told us was the manager, and magically a non smoking, single king bed room appeared. He also said that he would be sending us complementary fruit, champagne and decorate the room for us as an apology. We only got a banana, mango and dried fruit...a day later.

I think the worst experience of all happened when we were leaving to catch our flight at 7am. This really gave this hotel the bad score- we told them we needed a taxi to the airport at 4am. Usually they would get a cab and already have negotiated the price (or made the driver turn on the meter) so it is hassle free for us. Nope, not for us! They got us a taxi, nodded their head at us like everything is great only to get in the taxi and him drive like a complete mad man 180km/hr on the highway, screaming at us to give him 1000BHT or else he would drop us on the highway AND making us pay for the tolls and keeping our change.

This is not a hotel that cares about their guests whether in, out, coming or going from the hotel. They officially started off my honeymoon on the worst possible note. Worst of all, they knew it and didn't care one bit to fix the situation.

Stayed: March 2018
2  Thank ejipshun1
Narisa J, Guest Relations Manager at Amara Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2018

Dear ejipshun1,

Thank you for the detailed feedback on your recent stay with both highlights and areas for improvement shared. I regret to learn that there were aspects of your stay you had been disappointed with. In order to maintain high standards of service, feedback like yours is essential.

Please accept my sincere apology for your service experience as this is certainly not reflective of the hotel's standards. This matter has been duly discussed with the management team for immediate improvement in these areas, especially in the communications. Khun Pierre and our service team have been briefed to pay more attention to all guests at all time. Furthermore, the training will be provided for our service staff highlighting on guest service standard which generally, we strive to achieve guest expectation and satisfaction.

Your comment about the Taxi driver has been raised up with the department concerns and with the Bangkok’s department of transportation as we record every taxi license and ID to ensure guest safety. We will certainly take action on the areas where possible to assure that the quality of service standard.

We hope you will choose Amara Bangkok again in the future and give us another opportunity to demonstrate our standards and service which is renown. We remain,

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Amara Bangkok was undoubtedly one of the bests hotels we stayed in Bangkok.
Our room had an amazing view over the city, very spacious and comfortable. We especially loved the bathtub, where we could dazzle the view of Bangkok.

We had included the Club Benefits, which we really advised, so we had the opportunity to choose to have breakfast at Lounge, and access it all day, with drinks available.

The breakfast is very varied, having delicious options to suit all tastes.

Something that makes this hotel even more special is its incredible pool on the rooftop. Where once again it is possible to enjoy an incredible view.

The staff is very friendly and helpfull, making our stay even more comfortable.

We strongly advise this hotel to visit Bangkok. We'll be back!

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
Narisa J, Guest Relations Manager at Amara Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear CarinaAndIvo,

Thank very much for taking the time to share your feedback on Tripadvisor, I am happy to know you have enjoyed your stay at Amara Bangkok. I will pass on your kind words to our team, I believe this will motivate them to continuously deliver a good service to meet our guest expectations.

Your recommendation to book our club room is definitely the best idea. Not only the private breakfast and tasty canapes with free flow beer, wine and non-alcoholic beverages at club lounge, but our club room also offers a lot of benefits such as free daily laundry and in-room mini bar.

The AkaAza rooftop is indeed a special place to spend time from day to night within the surrounding skyline and Mahanakorn, Bangkok's tallest building sits as a backdrop. We serve foods and signature drinks from day to night and I am happy to know that you have enjoyed it.

Reviewed 2 April 2018

Hello,

I'm Myriam, a luxury traveler, I run a travel blog (Tranneta's Travels).

I don't choose hotels lightly, they have to be amazing for me to choose it and Amara was one of these! A 4 star hotel, but a lluxurious four stars hotels.
The location of the hotel is very central whether you are there for business, or for leisure (tourism).

Checking in was perfect, very friendly staff.

We stayed in a club room which offers you amazing benefits like complimentary mini bar, two items of clothing free laundry a day, breakfast in the club lounge, 5-7 pm complimentary snacks and drinks at the club lounge. The rooms all have Roberto Cavalli amenities

The room has amazing views over the city, very spacious, comfortable and stylish. with a perfect bathtub looking at the skyline.

This hotel has 2 restaurants. The main one downstairs, and the second one on 22nd floor with stunning view. Both of them are very stylish.

On the roof there is an infinity pool, you can have a drink and watch the sunset from there!

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple

Dear Myriam,

Thank very much for taking the time to share your feedback on Tripadvisor, I am happy to know you have enjoyed our fine facilities and design of the room.

It is also great to read that you've enjoyed the benefits of our Club Room, especially at the club lounge on 20th floor, we always ensure that our club benefit meets our guest expectations.

Our culinary team aims to showcase a variety of delicious cuisines at Element and Club lounge. In the evening, there is a “Thai Passion at Element”, this offers guests an array of both authentic and traditional Thai dishes, the team will be more than happy to know that you had a good dining experience.

I’m delighted to learn that you had a good experienced with our service, I will pass on your kind words to the team. Your positive comment is a great motivation for our team who has been working hard to assure that you have the great experience during your stay at Amara Bangkok.

Lastly, the team and I look forward to welcoming you back on your next visit to Bangkok.