1,837 results
All reviews new tower phrom phong premier suite washer dryer quiet soi asok bts the main road swimming pool nice pool small kitchen breakfast was included hotel is located egg station serviced apartment rooms are spacious min walk soi cowboy
Reviewed 31 October 2015 via mobile

Stayed 6 nights in October. Hotel is located close to BTS, shopping malls and food. Rooms are large and come with all amenities. Breakfast has Asian and Continental choices not a huge variety but more than adequate. Gym was well equipped with well maintained machines.
Service was satisfactory in all departments.
Good place to stay if you plan on getting around the city by public transport Lots of dining and entertainment choices within walking distance.

Stayed: October 2015, traveled as a couple
Nondanig, Front Office Manager at Legacy Suites Hotel Sukhumvit by Compass Hospitality, responded to this reviewResponded 5 November 2015

Dear Dean L,

Many thanks for your feedback of your recent stay at the Legacy Suites Bangkok. I am very pleased to see that you enjoyed your stay, and appreciate you taking the time to share your comment in this travel community.

It is a pleasure indeed to have you stayed with us this time, please do let me know when next you plan to return to Bangkok , so that I may welcome you back personally.

Reviewed 28 October 2015

It is really a nice and modern hotel within walking distance from bars and restaurants, party streets, etc. The rooms are spacious and as the hotel is in a side street it is pretty quiet at night. Receptionist were very helpful and rooms were clean. Do recommend the hotel for shorter trips as business trips, etc.

Room Tip: In case you have a room towards the pool be aware that waterfall could be noisy should you sleep with open window.
  • Stayed: October 2015, traveled on business
Nondanig, Front Office Manager at Legacy Suites Hotel Sukhumvit by Compass Hospitality, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2015

Dear marcel513,

Thank you very much for leaving such a glowing feedback following your stay. I am glad to know that overall your enjoyed our spacious room and experienced the hospitality of our front desk crews.

Again, thank you for rating our hotel with 5 stars and for recommending. We all dearly enjoyed your visit and very much look forward to welcoming you again if Bangkok is listed in your travel itinerary.

Reviewed 28 October 2015

We stayed at legacy few days in Aug with our 14 mths. It was great that there was a small kitchen at our room, so i didnt have to worry about our baby's meals.
Breakfast was okay, not many choices, but you could order how you want eggs to be cooked. If you plan to stay like a week or more dont mind to have the same fried noodles or fired rices every single morning, then go ahead or cook yourself. Many Japanese and Korean stayed in. Location was okay to Terminal 21, had to walk like 15 to 20 mins or less if you walk faster. There was a spa just right at the hotel entrance, a bit pricier with good services. There was an awesome Japanese izakaya at ground floor, they did deliver to your room free of charge, I couldn't find any more delicious teppan gyoza anywhere in Singapore like what they cooked, still missed the taste and their bbq. My husband told me the boss should be Japanese and so does their chief, dont miss out if you would stay there. It's kinda annoyed that at mid night if you were still watching tv and trying to get some sleep meanwhile you could hear ppl were making noise next door like ah ah ah, classic and short, you know what im saying. (The funniest thing was i had more straight word for it in my earlier post on a different account that i closed just 2 days ago and had many ppl read already according to the auto-email thing, and then i copied exactly the same thing and pasted on this account had been rejected) The very first time I experienced at a 4 star probably was a common thing in Thailand I didnt know. Pool was okay, ideal for kidz? When we were about to check out, their receptionist asked us to pay for a laundry bag n we were like that really happened at a 4 star. Anyway, after years of experience of travelling there, i must say everything there could happen regardless of its stars.

• Stayed: August 2015, traveled with family
Reviewed 27 October 2015 via mobile

The room is very clean and comfortable and big. I booked executive suite for 3 nights. It is located between terminal 21 and Emporium. It was good for us for shopping and having meals.
The other facilties are quite small, especially resataurant for breakfast. We had to wait a table in the morning for just three members of family. Swimming pool was also not so big, however it is enjoyable. If there is locker room, it will be better because swimming pool is in front of reception area.
Staff were very kind and useful at office work when we request scanning some document.

Stayed: October 2015, traveled with family

Dear HY L,

Thank you very much for taking time to share you survey following your recent visit,
I am glad to learn that you enjoyed our room and found your stay comfortable at our hotel.

If you have further comments or perhaps question about a future stay ,please do not hesitate you let me know. We all dearly enjoyed your visit and are very much looking forward to seeing you again, hopefully in the not too distant future.

Best regards,

Reviewed 26 October 2015

It is located around BTS Asok. I was able to reach BTS in 10 mins. All of staffs were very friendly, especially DADA, TAR and PORCH. A room was enough to task a rest and clean. I am visting soon again.

Room Tip: Top place is better.
  • Stayed: October 2015, traveled as a couple

Dear 영양만점,

Thank you for taking time to share your feedback following your most recent visit. It is with great delight to know that you had a great time and found us one of the best places to stay in Bangkok. I have also convey your regards to Porch, Tar and Dada for their excellent service.

It is a pleasure indeed to have you stayed with us this time and we all are looking forward to seeing you again. Please let me know if you have a plan to return so that I may welcome you back personally.

Front Office Manager.