Lowest prices for your stay
$43
Free cancellation until 12/17/22
Expedia.com$52
Hotels.com$52
Hurb$74
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed March 5, 2018 via mobile

Near to Patpong Night Market,BTS,night life and restaurant.Value for money,friendly staff,clean and quite,small cafe to have your morning breakfast.Having a pleasant stay and will be stay again when the next trip going over to Bangkok.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 31, 2017 via mobile

Stayed at The Raya Surawong for 2 nights with my family. We requested a room change after the first night as we were right beside the lift and reception and we were woken quite a few times during the night (we have a 19 month old). The hotel was very accomodating & moved us without any issue.
This hotel is in a superb location.. just a few minutes walk from the hustle and bustle. There is a 7 Eleven metres away.
All staff were extremely professional, polite & friendly.
I would highly recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed December 8, 2017 via mobile

stunning boutique hotel.
Our room 801 is nothing short of extraordinary. The design is opulence and luxury.
Have never stayed in a nicer room.
the beautiful tiled on the floor. the half vaulted ceiling. The antique white louvre doors....
The location in Bangkok is perfect too.
This hotel is unbelievable value too.
we have run out of superlatives.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 30, 2017

I recently stayed here for two weeks on really liked the hotel. Booking was easy and hassle free on their website and I believe good value.

Received a warm welcome, despite the rain outside. Booked a non smoking room and ended up with a 7th floor room, the room was clean and very comfortable and with an aircon that I could control (unlike my last hotel). The staff were very courteous and friendly and always greeted me with a smile. The laundry service was same day and was also very good. When in need of assistance (taxis etc) I found the staff most helpful. Some may think the mattress a little firm but that was fine for me, I have stayed at high level hotels where the matress was as hard as the floor itself but here it was firm but comfortable (unless you sleep on a soft spongy mattress it should be fine).

Breakfast was all I wanted and needed but I know some will think there needs to be a bit more, they do cater a lot towards the Japanese tourist but like I said there was plenty for my western tastes.

Location of the hotel is fine, just a short stroll to the Patpong night markets and nearby there are plenty of restaurants, also just a short stroll away is the Sala Daeng BTS.

All in all a pleasant stay and I know I will be returning to stay at this hotel on future trips.

Room tip: 7th floor is good, nice and quiet and always make sure you request a non smoking room
Date of stay: July 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank maxbI2309MB
Reviewed October 8, 2016

good: service, room size, location (close to everything)
bad: awful uncomfortable and lumpy bed and pillows. little choice on TV. air conditioning unit noisy and blew generally over beds. food tasty, however very limited choice in hot foods (in fact, little western food other than v average croissants, toast and cereal. hotel more suitable for business than leisure.

Room tip: If you request two beds, make sure you are not getting a "trundle style" 2nd bed. lumpy and uncomfortable
Date of stay: October 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
AdithepW, ผู้จัดการฝ่ายต้อนรับลูกค้า at The Raya Surawong - Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded December 9, 2016

Dear Valued Guest

First of all, we would like to thank you for taking your precious time to share the feedback regarding your recent stay.

We regret to know that you were not satisfied with our accommodation and breakfast services, but we do attend and accept any compliments or complaints as customers’ suggestion are such very important message to us for further improvement. Please accept our sincerest apologies.

We hope that we have another chance of welcoming you back at our hotel and we assure you of greater memorable stay.

Best Regards,