US$76
Hotels.com
Free cancellation until 08/03
US$113
US$86
ibis Bangkok Riverside(Bangkok)(Great Value!)
US$58
US$47
US$208
US$166
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$188/night.

US$118
Paragon Inn(Bangkok)(Great Value!)
US$39
US$21
Priceline
Novotel Bangkok Platinum Pratunam(Bangkok)
Hotels.com
3,268 results
All reviewsmomo cafetuk tukbts stationcentral worldthe executive loungeerawan shrinethe main roadcorner roomquiet streetbreakfast buffethotel is locatedsiam paragonbig cearly checkplatinum mallkillianshopping
Reviewed 26 February 2017

The courtyard is a pleasant hotel set on a quiet street but well placed for BTS and many shopping malls. It has a good breakfast buffet and a useful tuk tuk service. Staff are helpful and overall it is a reasonable place to stay. Nolthing special but if you get a good deal worth considering. The executive lounge is compact and has a limited selection but aagin the staff were very welcoming.

• Stayed: February 2017, traveled as a couple
3  Thank travelwithoutmercy
Killian D, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2017

Dear travelwitoutmercy,

Thank you for choosing us for your recent trip to Bangkok and for taking the time to write a review in this forum.

It's a pleasure to know that our team looked after you well. If you have any suggestions on how we could move the needle to make a future stay "5-bubble" worthy, I would be keen to know.

Please feel to reach out to me personally whenever I can assist.

Reviewed 26 February 2017

While I've been to Bangkok a number of times, this is the first time staying at this hotel. I was very glad we did as it is a great hotel in a perfect location for leisure or business. The staff are what really stand out as they are so friendly and helpful. We only stayed one night, but would definitely return to this hotel again next time I'm in Bangkok. Can't beat the location.

Stayed: February 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
3  Thank dljhk

Dear dljhk,

Greetings from the team at Courtyard Bangkok! Thank you for choosing us as a regular visitor to Bangkok. I am sure you have seen many hotels over here and we hence feel especially proud of your comments in regards to the service levels and central location.

Please let me know whenever I can assist with future arrangements.

Reviewed 26 February 2017

This is my go to place when I stay in Bangkok. Food is good, rooms are clean. A little out of the way but easy to get a cab or public transportation from here. Staff is very helpful. Good value for the money.

Stayed: February 2017, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
3  Thank Dfruitman

Dear Dfruitman,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review and for being our valued regular guest!

I am happy that we hit all the sweet spots that we consider to be the strengths of our hotel: Service Excellence, Central Location, Great Food and overall Good Value.

Please let me know whenever I can assist personally. With best regards in the meantime,

Reviewed 24 February 2017

I stayed @ the Courtyard by Marriott Bangkok for a month while on a business trip to Thailand and it was a wonderful experience. This was my first time in this property and the staff at the hotel made my experience there a memorable one.
Special mention is deserved for Khun Tuk, Khun Mam and Khun Ter. They went out of their way to take care of all my needs and always did it with a smile. Incredible hospitality.
Make sure you let Khun Tuk recommend some dishes from their menu for your enjoyment. You will not be disappointed.

• Stayed: December 2016, traveled on business
4  Thank VICTOR ENRIQUE R

Dear VICTOR ENRIQUE R,

Thank you for making us your home!

We are thrilled to learn how much you enjoyed your time with us. I would argue that the longer you stay, the more you would be able to judge a hotel, your compliment hence makes us especially proud.

I will ensure to pass your compliments to Khun Tuk, Khun Mam and Khun Tar and recognize them for their passion in serving our guests.

Reviewed 24 February 2017 via mobile

Really in a great location, close to many attractions and nice restaurants.

Rooms are big and comfortable. Staff is amazing and always ready to help, a great place to stay during your permanence in Bangkok.

Enjoy!

Stayed: February 2017
4  Thank Nic0Mari

Dear Nic0Mari,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay with us!

I am pleased that you enjoyed the location and rooms of the Courtyard Bangkok.

The team and I look forward to welcoming you back soon and if there is anything that we could improve for the future, please feel free to reach out to me personally.