4,411 results
All reviews rooftop bar party house national stadium infinity pool mbk shopping centre jim thompson house tour desk sky rail the ground floor travel agent big shopping walking distance our honeymoon buffet breakfast stayed here for nights club room amazing hotel
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

Was a great location & excellent rooms, facilities and service. Food and drink were great, but expensive in terms of what Thailand offers locally. Worth the local luxury factor and you can always buy food and drink out in the town

1  Thank Mark D
Natthapong B, Manager at Siam@Siam Design Hotel Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2018

Dear Mark D,

Thank you for choosing our hotel as your address and for taking your time sharing us your feedback on Tripadvisor.

We are delighted to hear that your experience staying with us was pleasant. Therefore, should you have any plan on revisiting us, please do not hesitate to let us know directly at exmarcom@siamatsiam.com

We are looking forward to see you again soon. Have a pleasant day!

I have been in Siam Siam at the end of March
The hotel has a great location and the service was just marvelous
I would like to add that Nathan the manager at
the reception is the best !!!
מלון במיקום מעולה צמוד לmbk, Siam center , discovery, paragon and world trade center
וכן צמוד לרכבת העילית תחנת האיצטדיון הלאומי
שירות מעולה, נתן מנהל הקבלה מאוד שירותי נעים

Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank 305shirie
Natthapong B, Manager at Siam@Siam Design Hotel Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2018

Dear Shiri E,

Thank you for taking your time sharing us your feedback on Tripadvisor. We are delighted to hear that your experience staying with us was memorable as it is also our pleasure to serve you. I will pass your comment to Mr. Nathan know that you had mentioned his name as I believe that it means a lot to him.

Therefore, we hope that Siam@Siam Design Hotel Bangkok will come across your mind once again should you have any plan on revisiting Bangkok! Have a great day!

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I went to diner with my friend last night at the roof top restaurant. The atmosphere was good. The view was nice and good location. The staff was lovely and service is very friendly and helpful to us, Delicious food, inexpensive drinks. Wine was good price good value. Suitable for dining with family or friends, thank you staff. And we'll come back again.

Date of stay: April 2018
1  Thank zychedelice

Dear Zychedelic E,

I would like to thank you for choosing our hotel as your dining destination and for taking your time sharing us your feedback on Tripadvisor. We are absolutely delighted to hear that your dining experience was pleasant and memorable.

Therefore, should your have any chance on revisiting us, please do not hesitate to let us know directly at exmarcom@siamatsiam.com
We will be more than pleased to serve you again.

Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

This was a very comfortable hotel with very interesting design features, at times you feel like you’re walking through an art gallery.
The TV has several English channels and their was a comfortable couch to sit on.
The bathroom was clean & included some nice, scented shampoos, conditioners & body scrubs.

Housekeeping was good although they did remove our robe and when I explained this to the concierge he said he’d sort it out. The next time I went to the room, they’d removed the other robe as well!

We enjoyed lazing by their small swimming pool, it was an infinity pool with sweeping views of Bangkok city landscape.

Breakfast was fabulous, lots of choice. They had an egg bar where you can place your fresh orders which I always love.

The biggest disappointment for us was the process of booking a day tour through the hotel. We were shown pamphlets of available tour operators &one staff member said he’d call to ask about availability whilst we went out for the day. Upon returning to the hotel, nobody seemed to know about my query. The man at the concierge desk was then pushing me to book with a different, more expensive tour company. I made it clear I wanted to book the original tour. They did eventually book us on for the tour and slipped the receipt under our door but failed to include a note to explain that the pick-up time differed to what they’d told us previously. I later noticed they wrote the time on the back of the envelope but no mention of time change inside the envelope. Hence, our 7:30 pick up was a 6:30 wake up call telling us our transfer was waiting downstairs for us!

Pro’s:
- worth the price, cleanliness of rooms, amenities of rooms, breakfast, service staff in pool area, the porter staff at front of the hotel that advise you with directions and will negotiate taxi rates on your behalf, location (right next to the mega mall’s).

Con’s:
- staff inside hotel not overly helpful
- booking tours via hotel
- communication ability in English with some staff a real challenge

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank JonnyB1982

Dear JonnyB1982,

I would like to thank you for choosing our property as your address and for taking your time sharing us your feedback on Tripadvisor. We are delighted to hear that your experience staying with us was pleasant and convenient.

Therefore, please allow us to apologize for the experience you had on your tour booking and the robe that went missing after the explanation with our concierge which tarnished your overall experience staying with us. Please rest assured that we will further improve ourselves on this communication matter to make certain that any common mistake will not occur again in the future endeavor.

However, should you give us a second chance to serve you right, or have any plan on revisiting us again in anytime, please do not hesitate to let us know directly at exmarcom@siamatsiam.com We will be more than happy to welcome you back once again.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

Great buffet dinner. last Friday I went to Party House One. Very nice restaurant. Good music, lovely staff. They very helpful and friendly and not far from sky train. Thank you PHO staff again for good taking care my dinner.

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank Karnda T

Dear Karnda T

I would like to thank you for choosing Party House One as your dining destination and for taking your time sharing us your feedback on Tripadvisor.

We are certainly pleased to know that your experience dining with us was pleasant and memorable as it is also our pleasure to serve you. Therefore, we hope that our property will come across your mind once again should you have any plan on having a pleasant dinner.

Meanwhile, we hope you have a fantastic day!