“Incredible quality and great service ”

James Tailor International
Ranked #37 of 552 Shopping in Bangkok
More attraction details
Owner description: Both stores James Tailor and James Fashion are located next to each other within the Old Siam not far from Grand Palace and other main attractions.We offer wide range selections of imported fabrics mainly from Europe with hundreds of colors and designs.Choices ranging from medium to high-end quality.Besides making Men's and Ladies attire,we also offer full selection of 100% genuine Thai Silk.A team of professional designers and in-house tailors are ready to advice you on designs,quality and the cost according to your budget.Whatever cost and budget that you have in mind,we will make it up to you.Here we emphasis on quality and workmanship.We are open 365 days from 9 am - 9 pm..24 hours ready made is available upon request plus the delivery.
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

I had a suit, wool coat, five shirts, pants and skirts made at James Tailor during my stay in Bangkok. Kan was lovely and showed me a range of high quality fabrics to choose from. The two fittings with her and tailor Su ensured that everything fit me perfectly. I was amazed at how quickly they were able to turnaround my order. Nothing beats a custom suit! Thank you Kan and Su! Highly recommended. Order number 11074.

2  Thank Ruvani R
"our tour guide"
in 11 reviews
"top quality"

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

I was lucky enough to get measured for a suit jacket and waistcoat at James Tailor. They made both beautifully. Kan was very accomodating and friendly when taking my measurements and in the follow up fitting. She has great attention to detail and is lovely to be around.
Mr Su made the clothing to a very high standard and was also involved in the final fitting, making sure everything fit perfectly.
Looking around their shop and at the other patrons design choices, I’m confident they could make any piece you can think of to a very high standard.
I can’t thank them all enough!
Order number: 11076

2  Thank 1234james4321
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Came to Thailand for vacation and heard that one of the top things to do while in Bangkok was to see a tailor. James Tailor was highly recommend by a friend. As soon as we walked in we were treated like royalty. The service was amazing! My boyfriend and I headed back to NYC with a beautifully custom made suit, shirts (for him) and dress (for me). Make sure you see Mr. Su & Mr Shiva!

2  Thank Christy J
Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

Very friendly athmosphere, very profesional approach , I ordered 3 suites, 6 skirts - everything was excellent !!! for super price , many thanks to Mr. Su and Mr. Shiva !! , my ref. No. 51583

1  Thank Roman K