“Fine shirts”

James Tailor International
Ranked #38 of 572 Shopping in Bangkok
More attraction details
Owner description: Both stores James Tailor and James Fashion are located next to each other within the Old Siam not far from Grand Palace and other main attractions.We offer wide range selections of imported fabrics mainly from Europe with hundreds of colors and designs.Choices ranging from medium to high-end quality.Besides making Men's and Ladies attire,we also offer full selection of 100% genuine Thai Silk.A team of professional designers and in-house tailors are ready to advice you on designs,quality and the cost according to your budget.Whatever cost and budget that you have in mind,we will make it up to you.Here we emphasis on quality and workmanship.We are open 365 days from 9 am - 9 pm..24 hours ready made is available upon request plus the delivery.
Reviewed 18 March 2018

Awesome shirts, great service and most importantly outstanding tailoring! A little out of the city, but the shuttle or what not will sort you out. Definitely will come back!

My reference number is 42236 Mr Su

"quality clothes"
"multiple fittings"
"suits shirts"

Reviewed 17 March 2018 via mobile

Very good service and suits were fitting perfectly after 1st repair Prices were also very good conpared to prices in Finland

Reviewed 15 March 2018 via mobile

I’ve always only worn off the rack suits and got them tailored. When I came to Bangkok for a business trip, I decided to treat myself to a custom suit and one of my team members recommended this place. I worked with Mr. Su and Charlie. Mr. Su is incredible at crafting a suit; it fits perfectly on my body and the quality of the material is stellar. Above all, the customer service was insane (in a good way). I highly recommend this place for a custom suit and if you’re looking for one, you’ve found the place.

Reference Number: 42228

2  Thank John R
Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

Mr Shiva and Mr Su at James were amazing! The service was great and I received my suit in 3 days. I am more than pleased with my suit. I highly recommend them!
Ref #51572

1  Thank Vonie A
See more reviews
Reviewed 13 March 2018

I had a great experience at James Tailor. I purchased two suits, four shirts, and several ties at a price well below what I would have expected to pay. The material I chose, the wool/cashmere blend was high quality and looked great.The salesman, Charlie, was extremely knowledgeable, helpful, and even when I requested a last minute change, he accomodated happily. My tailor, Sun was AMAZING! Perfect english, totally knowledgeable about current fashion, style, and great color combinations...I couldn't be happier with the final product, the service, or the price. I'll definitely be re-ordering from these guys!
Order number 42210