US$136
Priceline
US$499
US$379
1,683 results
All reviewschong nonsi bts stationboots pharmacygrand deluxe roomrooftop poolstreet foodconvenience storeeasy accessconvenient locationnon smokingnight marketbuffet breakfastsilommcdtrainsiambathtubminibar
Reviewed 19 July 2016 via mobile

Good value for money hotel. Conveniently located outside Chong Nonsi BTS station. Good pool. No free wifi which is a negative toward the place. Staff and service were very good. Decent sized and clean rooms. There is a variety of food options nearby. Would stay here again

Stayed: July 2016, traveled solo
Sandy_Puttiwarakul, ผู้จัดการทั่วไป at I-Residence Hotel Silom, responded to this reviewResponded 21 July 2016

Dear Chris P

Thank you for choosing to stay at i Residence Hotel Silom, Bangkok Thailand and for your kindness to review our hotel. It's such a pleasure and happiness to serve our beloved guests with our best service guaranteed since we try our best to reach your highest satisfaction and give you wonderful memory during your period of stay. Every comments you mentioned will take into our consideration for nearly future improvement. We wish to see you again whenever you come to Bangkok. See you soon : )

Reviewed 16 July 2016

The room is a small coup and the washroom is even smaller, especially the shower place wherein there is no space to even move. There was continuous issue with the room AC which was not rectified inspite of informing the staff. The room locks was faulty wherein literally our rooms was locked and the staff had to request the next room guest to let the staff crawl into my room via the window to open the door from inside. Breakfast too was not upto the mark in terms of variety and taste.

The only saving grace was Allen at Front Desk who was helpful, courteous and taking initiative to ensure that we get the room before 2 pm and to change my room due to issues. Moreover guiding us on nearby attractions. In addition, the staff at Concierge was very helpful in providing information of the local area, umbrellas during the rain etc. The Staff is the only positive part about the hotel.

The worst part is they charge 20 baht per day for keeping your bags even though we had future returned booking with them. I felt this should have been considered. Poor wifi in the room.

• Stayed: July 2016, traveled as a couple

Dear Ankur S

Our hotel management team and staffs do apologize for late reply and thank you for still considering to be our return guest for your next time. Our hotel management team and staffs are really sorry that you did not have completely good experience for this time. For overall facilities is in the process of renovating and refurbishing now. Therefore your next stay must be better. If there are anything else that our hotel management team and staffs can do to reach your satisfaction and expectation, please give us an opportunity to serve you again whenever you come to Bangkok, Thailand.

Reviewed 14 July 2016

The Hotel (like everything) is fair distance from the Airport, but close to the train station. Essentials nearby like a pharmacy, McDonalds etc. Room was comfortable and clean. Breakfast was nice and staff were friendly. ROOF TOP POOL.

• Stayed: June 2016, traveled as a couple
Sandy_Puttiwarakul, ผู้จัดการทั่วไป at I-Residence Hotel Silom, responded to this reviewResponded 15 July 2016

Dear Sharn R

Thank you for choosing to stay at i Residence Hotel Silom, Bangkok Thailand and for your kindness to review our hotel as 4 scores out of 5. It's such a pleasure and happiness to serve you with our best service guaranteed since we try our best to reach your highest satisfaction and give you wonderful memory during your period of stay. Every comments you mentioned will take into our consideration for nearly future improvement. Please let us take care of you as our family member and make you feel like home whenever you come to Bangkok, Thailand. See you soon, my beloved guest : )

Reviewed 12 July 2016

here's the lowdown of my 4 nights at the I Residence.

GOOD:
- Staff (most of them anyway)
- Location a few steps away from Chong Nongsi BTS Station
- Delicious breakfast (though not much variety)
- Clean, huge room with super cold aircon (Premier Deluxe)
- Fast and thorough housekeeping

BAD:
- Wanted to downgrade me from Premier Deluxe to Deluxe because my room was not ready (DOWNGRADE?? which hotel downgrades a guest?? Of course I said no and had to wait about 30 minutes in all for my room.
- Water pressure was pathetic.
- wifi not too fast and have to log in each time you re-enter the room. By the third day it was hardly working so I gave up and used my Thai SIM card instead.
- Room keys (given 2) do not always work. Had to trudge down to the reception to change them.
- I only realised that I had forgotten to get my 1,000Baht deposit back after I got home. Why didnt the lady at the reception refund it automatically? It's not like I rushed off immediately after checking out... I was sitting in the reception waiting for the taxi. I have written to them and am waiting for a reply. Not holding my breath though.

• Stayed: July 2016, traveled solo
Sandy_Puttiwarakul, ผู้จัดการทั่วไป at I-Residence Hotel Silom, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2016

Dear Mr. Look Boon Hee,

Our hotel management team and staffs would like to say "Thank you" that our beloved guests choosing to stay with i Residence Hotel Silom for 4 nights ( July 7-11,2016) from Agoda website. However, we do apologize for making you have this kind of feeling and unexpected experience for this time. Please let's me explain in terms of check in time is 2 pm.; however, in the record there was an hour early; therefore, premier deluxe room wasn't ready. About speed of Wi-fi, we have just upgrade the speed and also increase more routers each floor in order to serve every guests with the highest satisfaction and better speed. Normally, Wi-fi will be able to use only when guests log in and continue using Internet. It will automatically log out if there is no use or re-enter the room as every hotel policy. For key cards and overall facilities, recently, we are in the process of making change now. Therefore your next stay must be better. For room deposit, when guests check out and bring back the receipt to the front officer at reception, our front officer will provide 1,000 Baht deposit back as hotel policy. However, your deposit will be refunded as Front office Manager sent the e-mail to give deposit back. So, please check your e-mail, Sir.
Every comments you mentioned will take into our consideration for nearly future improvement. If there are anything else that our hotel management team and staffs can do to reach your satisfaction and expectation, please give us an opportunity to serve you again whenever you come to Bangkok, Thailand.

Reviewed 7 July 2016

it has every basic things you need. They have pool at the rooftop with a nice ambiance especially at night. The staffs are really polite and helpful with things to do. There is a massage spa on the ground floor, SALA NUAD. and most especially, they're really close (2-minute walk) from Silom metro.

Extend the timings of the pool would be great after a long day of a visitor so that they can relax.:) Will definitely go back if to visit bangkok again. :)

• Stayed: June 2016, traveled as a couple
Sandy_Puttiwarakul, ผู้จัดการทั่วไป at I-Residence Hotel Silom, responded to this reviewResponded 11 July 2016

Dear Girltraveler101

Thank you for your kindly review and rating I Residence Hotel Silom, Bangkok as 4 scores out of 5. Our hotel management team and staffs are really happy to welcome you back anytime when you come to Bangkok and please make yourself as home when you stay with us. We are glad that you have such a wonderful time while staying with us during your special time. Every comments you mentioned will take into our consideration for nearly future improvement. We will wait to see you soon :)