Radisson Blu Plaza Bangkok
Average 3/5
Very Good 4/5
  • Bar/Lounge
2,049 results
All reviewsbusiness roomgreat hotelrooftop barsukhumvit roadstar hotelasok bts stationsoi cowboyterminal shopping malljunior suiteexcellent breakfastlate checkrooms are spaciousconvenient locationthe executive loungenice poolbrewskigym
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We stayed at this hotel for 3 nights. Overall it was a good experience. The hotel is clean and presented well. Any questions I had regarding services etc were promptly answered by the staff. The room itself was clean and to a high standard. The gym isn't too bad either.
The hotel is located quite centrally. It's next to a skytrain station and the hotel can arrange for local taxis to pick you up too. Another good point was it's close proximity to the Terminal shopping centre which is pretty good. Literally 10mins walk away.

I would recommend this hotel to others.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
Umathip C, Front Office Manager at Radisson Blu Plaza Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Hi Zee112,

Thank you for your good feedback .We are delight to see that you enjoyed your time at the hotel.

On behalf of our entire staff at Radisson we thank you for your business and we hope to have a chance to welcome you gain very soon.

Please feel free to contact me if I can be your assistance.

Sincerely yours,

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Spent 5 NTS at this property.
Staff very pleasant, rooms generously sized with very comfortable and quality bedding. My room was clean and well equipped on the 24th floor (business room - non-smoking floor).
Thought this city hotel offered good value for a decent rate.
The pool was large enough to have a proper swim and the adjoining gym was ideal. I have to mention CHOKE here, who reintroduced me to all the equipment, having not used a gym in years, and guided me through an exercise plan, also giving lots of tips as to how to continue and adapt the exercises for at home, without professional gym equipment. Very impressed and very thankful to Choke in motivating me to start a new fitness regime!

Stayed: March 2018, traveled solo

Dear lostintranslation27,

Thank you for gave us good feedback to one of our staff Mr.Choke on this TripAdvisor .We are much appreciated your value compliment .This will pass on and share to our entire Staff at Radisson Blu Plaza Bangkok.

We are looking forward to welcome you again very soon!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I have been staying a few times at this hotel. Always happy with the service and the room i get. But i had a call from the telephone in the room to a free service number. If i use my own phone, is this free. But my phone was dead, so i used the one in the room. And they charged me still 2000 bath for a 15 min phone call that would be free. I did try to get them to not charge for it, since that it was not informed any where on the phone or the desk. I understand normal calls can be charged. But aservice phone number that would be free even from my phone. They did not even try offer to remove the charge. Reception service is not as good at it use to be at this hotel sadly! Normaly i give 5, but i down it to 4 because of this.

Regard

Alexander H

Stayed: March 2018
1  Thank Alexander H
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Bathroom bath tub was found with hair one 1st check-in date. Floor was with some sand bits. 2nd day I check, bath tub hair was removed but bath tub is still dirty - visible dirt at drainage. Seems dissappointing for a hotel of this standard.

Location and overall bedroom cleanliness was still ok.

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

On a short medical trip to Bangkok, I found this property having easy access to Bumrungrad Hospital. Gym instructor Mr.Choke was really helpful. The downfall of this property was the smell of smoke everytime I walked pass the hallway.

And another downfall was weak wifi networks in rear ends of the hotel.

Pro’s include cheap breakfast, and in my opinion it is worth the money!! Both hotel and breakfast.!

Stayed: March 2018, traveled on business

Dear Fardeen P,

First of all thank you for your very good feedback to Mr.Choke.Your compliment are appreciated and will pass on to our entire of the team at Radisson Blu Plaza Bangkok!

Your valued comment regarding hallway will pass on to our concern for better improvement.

We are looking forward to see you again very soon.

Sincerely yours