Open today: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
The one to choose...

British Custom Tailors is centrally located in Terminal 21 shopping Mall right next to the BTS... read more

Reviewed 27 August 2018

from US$18.00
More Info
from US$19.60
More Info
All reviews terminal shopping mall tailor shop excellent tailor great quality ram suits material glove purchase measurements ties suite clothes
Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

My favorite tailor when it comes to suites and shirts. I have been to the store in person two times and orderd online a couple of times. I was highly satisfied with their service.

Date of experience: February 2018
2  Thank david k
Reviewed 31 August 2017

I had two suits and multiple shirts made here within 1 week. The service and value for money were excellent and most importantly they are the highest quality suits that I have ever had made. Andy and Oscar were friendly and professional and importantly were very patient with the details and my preferences. I will continue to get my shirts and suits made here (it's worth the trip from Hong Kong, and I highly recommend their service to anyone else.
- Nio Liyanage.

Date of experience: August 2017
2  Thank Niomal L
Reviewed 27 May 2017 via mobile

This my second time visit British custom tailor.. very good quality suit and shirt.. I really recommend this shop
Very friendly

2  Thank Ram p
Reviewed 22 May 2017

I came to BKK a few years back looking to get a suit made for my sister's wedding. I was so happy with my first suit ( which fits like a glove) that while a friend was visiting in Thailand, I emailed Mr. Ram if he can use my measurements to make TWO more suits. He took pictures of the material, I picked everything from overseas, and had them made. Again, I was so happy with my suits because the quality is above expectations, and their attentiveness to customer services makes everything so easy. On my second visit to BKK, I had 7 custom shirts made. The fitting and selection process was great. I felt and was treated like family. On this visit, I met Andy which is a nephew to Mr. Ram (the owner). Both Mr.Ram and Andy made me feel like family and like this was my second home. I appreciated the service and the quality of my shirts, suits and will definitely be back with several friends because this is a gem of a tailor shop and all who use these services will be very happy.
Thank you Ram, Andy and Oscar. Until next time and thank you very much!!!

3  Thank Elvanport
Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

The service was awesome and the deliver of the clothes are good too. Boss and nephew give great deal. On my purchase they even throw in tie and stuff for free

2  Thank Wilson J