“Awesome service and quality”

British Custom Tailors
Ranked #30 of 210 Sights & Landmarks in Bangkok
More attraction details
Owner description: Custom Fit Mens and Ladies Fashion Clothing are made to order in the very latest trends at our sharp British Custom Tailors 21 in the Terminal 21 Shopping Mall in Bangkok, Thailand. Take the Asoke BTS or MRT mass transit stations and enter into the cool Terminal 21 Shopping Mall.Design your own Clothing. Look younger and smarter with the highest quality materials and the best tailors.
Useful Information: Wheelchair access, Stairs / elevator
Reviewed 20 May 2017 via mobile

The service was awesome and the deliver of the clothes are good too. Boss and nephew give great deal. On my purchase they even throw in tie and stuff for free

2  Thank Wilson J
"pants"
"wear"
"clothes"

Reviewed 20 May 2017

I recently had two pairs of pants made by them and their attention to service was spot on. The staff were attentive and friendly and offered their suggestions on the pants whenever needed. The pants turned out to be cut too long, but they apologized and had it fixed the next day. I would highly recommend them. About a year ago I also had three shirts made and they are still in perfect shape after a year of regular wear.

2  Thank APinBKK
Reviewed 19 May 2017 via mobile

Ordered two suits and a few shirts in the morning and was asked back for fitting the same evening; had the complete order ready the following day. I don't know how they do it but I'm impressed. All items exceeded my (high) expectations and I ended up adding quite a few items to my original order. Price was great as well. Big thanks to Andy with staff for the service! (These guys speak great english)

2  Thank Fredrik W
Reviewed 5 May 2017 via mobile

I was looking for suit and I will found the British custom tailor terminal 21 shopping mall we made 2 suit 2 extrapant 5 shirt wonderful purchase n good quality very good workpanship I'm very happy I'm accepted you made suit for me differently I will recommend you more friends thank you very much Mr ram thank again see you soon

2  Thank arjunpanday