“Excellent made suit british custom tailor”

British Custom Tailors
Ranked #29 of 223 Sights & Landmarks in Bangkok
More attraction details
Owner description: Custom Fit Mens and Ladies Fashion Clothing are made to order in the very latest trends at our sharp British Custom Tailors 21 in the Terminal 21 Shopping Mall in Bangkok, Thailand. Take the Asoke BTS or MRT mass transit stations and enter into the cool Terminal 21 Shopping Mall.Design your own Clothing. Look younger and smarter with the highest quality materials and the best tailors.
Useful Information: Stairs / elevator, Wheelchair access
Reviewed 5 May 2017 via mobile

I was looking for suit and I will found the British custom tailor terminal 21 shopping mall we made 2 suit 2 extrapant 5 shirt wonderful purchase n good quality very good workpanship I'm very happy I'm accepted you made suit for me differently I will recommend you more friends thank you very much Mr ram thank again see you soon

2  Thank arjunpanday
"clothes"

Reviewed 7 June 2016 via mobile

I am very very happy to British custom tailor at terminal 21 ,
I Been to terminal 21 shopping mall
I found tailor and ask to the price of suit and quality I really like it, than I made it , suit and shirt is very good make
Thanks you very much mr/ ram

3  Thank Sain S
Reviewed 1 December 2015 via mobile

I was at Westin and looking for a tailor.

I found this on Terminal 21 www so I went for a walk

I have had suits made in Kuala Lumpur but.....

This is the best. True

Best quality
Best Service
Price how can you compare a Rolls Royce to a Mini

The best price was quoted and the fire test of the fabric so I knew it was genuine cashmere

I would HIGHLY recommend

When you want the best, forget the rest.

My suit is a delight to wear and I feel so proud wearing it

Best Bangkok purchase I made

Gents all the best in business and bless you all

Also visit B4 lol good snacks

6  Thank 380,800
Reviewed 10 September 2015 via mobile

I been to terminal 21shopping mall looking for suits , I found it British custom tailors and mr/ ram made me very good suits and shirt , I am very happy with the British custom tailors thank you very much mr/ ram.....

5  Thank Ram p