Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed November 22, 2020 via mobile

If you are planning a trip with family and children PLEASE choose another area of Bangkok!!

Ok so it was our first time in Bangkok and we wanted to spend a little extra on a nicer hotel to start off our vacation with.
But, already after arriving we are told that the pool area is under construction (which was one of the main reasons we picked this place). The room was in poor standard and felt old and used. Dust on panels and aircon outlets too. Then the first night there seemed to be a certain kind of party going on in the floor above as we heard about 5-6 men voices and only one women’s whom seemed to be the entertainment. We couldn’t sleep that night. Next morning we told the front desk staff and were switched to another room (without any problems I must say). This room was same no-standard thing as previous room but I was relieved because I was hoping to sleep better this night. I couldn’t have been more wrong, this night a man living next door had a party for two in his room where they were shouting at each other like drunks do. But the worst part was when it escalated around 3-4am into horrible things like “what’s wrong with you, do you want more money?”. At this point we heard some loud pounding noises too. We called the front desk and asked for security to check as we didn’t dare to go and knock our neighbors door ourselves. Security came and talked to them, after that they were quiet for 10 minutes before starting all over again. We then called security again and they told us they were going to send someone up again, we waited and nothing happened..... (my guess is that they were too busy keeping the order in general at this place.)
So the next morning we went down to front desk again and told them all of this, and they just replied “we can help you switch rooms again”. They weren’t really sorry or anything which felt like a weird reaction thinking of this very traumatic night we had behind us. But my guess is that there are a “No-go zone of things to talk about” in Bangkok and probably the people working the front desk didn’t know how to handle the facts and still keep their face as we brought this up. And therefore choose not to take it in because truth hurts.
When checking out from the hotel and they asked us about our stay it felt like they were mocking us!! I hadn’t slept for three nights and looked like a walking zombie :( and they told us to visit again sometime!!
After this horrendous stay I will never ever visit another Double tree again. And we soon found out that this area around Nana /Ploenchit has a lot of red light district stuff going on.

As a disclaimer I don’t think the staff at this hotel were purposely doing this worse, I think it’s just the situation in itself with Bangkok and this area and lack of better management. They could’ve put all the party-people in one section of the hotel and everyone else on another wing. But also made it clear to guests, that just because you are paying for an expensive room in a supposedly nice hotel it doesn’t mean you can behave anyway you want!

I have another smaller hotel in my Thailand trip saved that we visited the last two days before flying out. Much better and calmer and friendly staff. Think it was called Maven stylish hotel.
Better for families. Just saying.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank liebenstein
Reviewed March 22, 2020 via mobile

I enjoyed my stay here. I received an early check in and my room was upgraded as a gold member. Staff were friendly and helpful. The signature cookie was also tasty. My room was cosy and clean. I slept well in the bed.

It is around 10 minutes walk from a BTS station and very convenient to get to from the airport. They also allow you to bring friends to your room without checking ID.

They did ask for a 1000 baht deposit. My visa debit card was not accepted because it is a debit card. Just note this. I paid the deposit in cash.

Overall, I had a very pleasurable stay.

Date of stay: March 2020
Trip type: Traveled solo
3  Thank geelongexpat
Keratikarn, Director of Operations at DoubleTree by Hilton Bangkok Ploenchit, responded to this reviewResponded May 11, 2020

Dear geelongexpat,

Thank you for your nice comments from your stay and service from our teammember. We value your loyalty to the Hilton Brand as a Hilton Honors Gold member. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay. We are indeed in the city center and only a few meters away from the BTS, sky training to transport you to major area.

Stay Healthy!

Kind regards,
Keratikarn Srikhwan
Director of Operations

Reviewed March 6, 2020

Concierge was very helpful and accommodating. Stayed in 19th floor and the view at night and sunrise is beautiful. The bed was very comfortable that you don't even want to wake up and get up from bed. Buffet served were of many options and the restaurant was well-organize. F&B Team were very polite and with all smiles. I wouldn't hesitate to go back again and stay for longer period.

Date of stay: February 2020
2  Thank iamloveful
JeanPhilippeDeHae, General Manager at DoubleTree by Hilton Bangkok Ploenchit, responded to this reviewResponded March 13, 2020

Dear iamloveful,

We do appreciate your positive comments on the helpfulness of our Team Members, accommodation and our delicious breakfast. Our Executive Chef and the rest of the team at OPEN Restaurant are delighted that you enjoyed and we hope to welcome your back in near future.

Reviewed March 4, 2020

Nice hotel on a quiet side street. Service was impeccable. Excellent continental breakfast. Stayed in a deluxe king room. Only issue is the thermostat is fixed at 21C so it was a bit warm with the duvet.

Date of stay: February 2020
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
1  Thank USAGlobalTraveler20

Dear USAGlobalTraveler20,

Thank you for your feedback. Glad that you enjoyed your stay with us.

We look forward to welcome you again

Reviewed March 2, 2020

The room is big, but i felt like the carpet seems old n dusty, the bath tub sink a bit clogged, small lobby but very friendly bartender, as when the happy hour is endes she offered another drink even i havent finished

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank Hannah12123

Dear Hann51292,

Thank you for sharing your feedback from your recent stay! We do appreciate your positive comments related to our Team Members.

We look for welcome to welcome you again