See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed 14 April 2015 via mobile

Firstly,dont waste your money here. Since I came late into the night (2000 with a booking), they overcharged me by 400 baht. The place looks extremely eerie and dubious. The service was horrible.

Upon check in, the counter girl spoke to us with disdain and kept looking downwards at us(as tho she regarded us as lesser beings).she didn't bother elaborating and was constantly interrupted by a little girl by her side which again looked at us with the same disdain.

The room itself looks worn and old. The refrigerator isn't cold, the bed is EXTREMELY HARD, there was mosquitos everywhere and the door had technical problems. We seeked the counter's assistance and instead was greeted with impatience and annoyance. After much insistence, she spoke quite lengthyly to the security guard in thai( no doubt to rant considering how pissed they both looked). The guard then begrudgingly took us up , with a glare and impatient mumblings in yet again that unknown language. So he showed us how the door was locked :to lock it first then slam it shut -.- he then repeated it 3 times making us try to open it twice as a form of humiliation. Considering how unsafe the place is , angering him at this juncture was unwise so we humoured him.

I was honestly quite dissapointed with this first day accommodation. I was expecting much more from the country that calls itself the land of smiles. I sincerely call upon travellers to not stay here
Dissapointment should be quite apparent considering I made an effort to write out this lengthy post to save you guys from this misery.

Stayed: April 2015, traveled with friends
4  Thank itssan
Reviewed 23 March 2015

I've been here 1 night and never come back here. It's not clean room and I even don't want to use their blanket. When I open the door to bancony, it's terrible dirty. That's not much problem for me but the receptionist service was worst. The girl in front desk has some kind of discriminated and disdainful attitude. The location not really easy to find, and you have to walk to the bigger road to take taxi. But you can walk along the street, it's just about 15' to airport.

• Stayed: March 2015, traveled with friends
2  Thank YoyoLov
Reviewed 7 February 2015

This was not a pleasant hotel to stay in.
At Don Muang Airport they recommended this place, but please don't go here!
We had a 300 Bath room, but no sheets on the bed, just a duvet everyone sleeps under probably.
We had to pay 100 extra for sheets and the staff was very unfriendly.

I took a look at other rooms (800/900 Bath) on the 3rd and 8th floor, and when i opened the doors of these rooms, cockroaches were running round! Ieh!

Happily it was only for a short night, but i would never ever go back here!!

Room Tip: Cheaper and expensive rooms are very similar, only aircon is optional. Cockroaches everywhere.
  • Stayed: January 2015, traveled with friends
3  Thank PrincessWolff
Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

Hotel is in good location near the Dm airport but the room was very dirty and full of mosquitos. The hot water wasn't hot and the bed was too hard. The price for transfer to the airport overpriced for the short distance.

• Stayed: July 2014
4  Thank Fastfreddy11
Reviewed 20 June 2014

If you have to catch an early flight out of Don Muaeng airport, this place is cheaper than the Amari, which is right at the airport. That said, you might want to consider shelling out the money. To begin, you cannot walk to the hotel from the airport, despite what the guy at the desk told me. Instead, you take a motorcycle taxi, which will really only work if you can put your bags on your back. Otherwise, the regular cab drivers rip you off, or won't take you because it's so close. They rent out by the day, week, or month, to give you an idea of what sort of place it is. The final insult is they want 120 baht (about 4 USD) to take you to the airport which is about a 5-10 minute walk. Still, it is about the only reasonably priced option I know near DMK. will do in a pinch.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled solo