US$89
US$83
US$92
US$71
Trip.com
Novotel Bangkok Platinum Pratunam(Bangkok)
US$136
US$104
US$136
US$117
Agoda.com
US$157
US$95
Agoda.com
ibis Bangkok Riverside(Bangkok)(Great Value!)
US$61
Priceline
US$404
US$314
Official Site
All reviewsnana btsrestaurant food qualityspecial mention to mrrecently stayed nightstuk tukconcierge mrbathroom amenities aremy entire staynice showersky loungecheck in and check out processcash depositindian dishesrecommend this hotelgrand deluxe roomsteam roomconcierge service
Reviewed 4 April 2018

The hotel rooms are very big and clean. Staff is very friendly and helpful. The location is in a quiet corner at a very busy soi. Bars and restaurants are just around the corner. The BTS station is maybe a 10 minute walk away. I would stay here again.

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled with friends
Rami N, General Manager at Solitaire Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

Dear Zwinky1

Thank you for posting a review of Solitaire Bangkok.

We are indeed new; only 4 1/2 months open. It is great to read that you enjoyed your stay as well as our location.

We look forward to your return and meanwhile, wishing you a great weekend.

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

The Solitaire is a nice hotel in a good location. However, I wouldn’t spend the extra money for club level. Checkin was disorganized (I had to go get my own bag from the lobby), they had a function in the lounge the first evening so was closed to guests and the breakfast was way below average. I had to go down to the regular breakfast to find things to eat and carry it up in the elevator.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled solo
1  Thank Michael_Parsons
Rami N, General Manager at Solitaire Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 28 April 2018

Dear Michael_Parsons

Thank you for sharing though I am sorry to read that you found the club level below expectations.

The night you arrived we did indeed have a private function, however, we did our best to provide an alternative venue. I think you will find that the breakfast offerings have improved and though we do not provide a full buffet breakfast at the Club Lounge, we are now offering a fairly comprehensive a la carte menu. Regardless, you should not have had to go in search of breakfast and carry the items up to the lounge. I have spoken with the club level team on this.

I hope that you will provide us with another opportunity and please feel free to reach out to me directly at gm@solitairebangkok.com when you next plan a trip to Bangkok.

Have a great weekend.

Reviewed 31 March 2018

If I come back to Bangkok, I will certainly be staying at Solitaire again.

The hospitality that we received from everyone was superb and the concierge, Charliaw (sp?), was particularly helpful. In a fairly large hotel, he knew us by name and greeted us every morning. He then proceeded to help us plan out our day by providing recommendations and then ultimately booking trips for us (tuk tuk driver for the day to explore the city and a car for the day to go out of town to a floating market and the railway market).

The room itself was exactly what we needed (i.e. comfortable beds, nice shower) and the pool area was a great spot to cool down after a hot day exploring the city.

If you are booking this hotel, make sure to include breakfast as it was probably the best hotel breakfast we have had in Thailand thus far. There was a huge variety of food to choose from, ranging from American/European to Indian and of course Thai.

Overall, our 3 nights in Bangkok were made that much better by our stay at Solitaire.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled with friends

Dear Chris O

Thank you for the lovely review.

I am so glad to read that you enjoyed your stay and in particular the service. I have passed on your compliments and yes, it is amazing how Chaliaw manages to remember the name of so many of our guests.

We are continuously making efforts to improve our breakfast, so it is great to see it is being enjoyed.

We look forward to welcoming you back and in the meantime, have a good weekend.

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

This is a new hotel the rooms are big. The pool area is sizeable. The check in is efficient. The concierge service is excellent. We left our mobile in a taxi and the concierge retrieved it in a few minutes.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
Rami N, General Manager at Solitaire Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

Dear Angela M

Thank you for the feedback on Solitaire Bangkok.

We are very pleased to read that you were happy with your stay and I am so glad that our staff managed to retrieve your phone. It would be disastrous to be without.

We look forward to your return and in the meantime, have a good weekend.

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Very nice hotel in good location. Lots happening in the evenings nearby. Room was super but pointless having windows as the adjacent buildings were only 20 feet away overlooking us on 2 sides.
Female receptionist was frankly rude when I was trying to check out but otherwise the staff were great.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled with family

Dear peanut5653

Thank you for feedback.

Sukhumvit Soi 11 is a fantastic location with a lot to offer by way of restaurants, bars, night clubs, shopping along with public transportation to key tourist attractions within easy reach.

I am glad you enjoyed your room and the view is unfortunate but in big cities a good view is sometimes hard to come by. Please accept my apologies for the rudeness of the staff, she has been spoken to, however, I am glad to hear that the rest of the staff made up for her.

We hope to have the chance to welcome you back to Solitaire Bangkok and in the meantime, wish you a good weekend.