2 people are viewing this hotel
LuxuryCollection
US$82
Free cancellation until 01/05/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
US$82
Free cancellation until 01/05/21
Trip.com
US$81
Hotels.comUS$82
Booking.comUS$82
PricelineUS$82
4,629 results
All reviews orchid cafe living room richard chapman butler service jazz bar walk in closet live jazz pool area direct access terminal mall evening cocktails asok bts station the general manager breakfast buffet rooms are large late check rossini
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 February 2021 via mobile

The hotel’s location is great as it is connected to BTS Asoke station. Butler service was great. I was informed to use luxury room’s benefits either at the Living Room or Barsu. However, my first stay was turned away from Barsu as it was exclusively for private function even though front desk told me I had two options. As the promotion came out I booked my third stay and it remained the same. On my second stay, I even got a room on higher floor than my third stay. They put us in a room with three beds just for 2 persons. We were moved to another room and my friend can smell the painting. Are you serious??? Nothing wowed me. I feel much more personal touch at another Luxury Collection on Wireless Road.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Traveled with friends
2  Thank Sawasdeekrab
SGS GM, General Manager at Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit, a Luxury Collection Hotel, Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2021

Dear Khun Sawasdeekrab,

First of all, may I thank you for staying with us and for going to the trouble of sharing with me your staying experience.

I always welcome feedback, whether positive or negative as it gives us the opportunity to improve areas which do not meet our standards.

I am concerned to learn of the experiences that you have encountered during your last stays with us and I understand how that would make you feel disappointed. Please be assured this is by no means representative of our usual high standard of services. I have brought this up to the attention of our Department Heads and Managers to emphasize to all associates the importance to provide services to our guests with a more attentive and proactive manner. I apologize for your inconvenience.

I do hope that in spite of the incident we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back so that we are able to remedy the poor impression created on this occasion.

With kind regards,
Richard Chapman

Reviewed 1 February 2021

This hotel is very very nice. At the beginning we booked three nights but after we extended 2 nights more. The hotel is very luxurious with a very good with a very delicious breakfast at the morning. The staff is great and we will back surely

Date of stay: December 2020
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 25 January 2021 via mobile

Honestly, this hotel gives me beyond the expectation of a long stay experience.
I have stayed here for 6 nights 7 days, booked a Grande room and got upgraded to Suite on the 2nd day onward for 5 nights, which gave me a specious wonderful place to work during the day.

===People & Service===
This is definitely the selling point of SGS. The staff here are polite, friendly and welcoming, even from the email communication with the reservations manager. As a platinum member, we can enjoy the “luxury” benefit for having the butler service 24hrs, it’s really amazing and appreciated to have the free flow coffee (or soft drinks) delivering to your room anytime, we can even request to have a “coffee" morning call daily, it made my day every day!

One of the surprising things is that I met the GM twice and saw him greeting the guest daily. I know some people called it “old school” but it’s really nice while talking to him, a warm and caring gentleman. I even saw him helping the team to prepare the table and serving breakfast while the restaurant was way too busy on Saturday morning to ensure pax could get a seat and food in time. Love~ Mr. Richard.

===Facilities===
Pool is tropical garden style, you won’t hear the noise from Sukhumvit road even if you are located in the center of Asok. Water is very clean (but a bit cold) and the sunbeds are with a mattress which I like. But this pool is more likely for relaxing instead of swimming.

Gym was finally open on the 5th day due to the government's announcement. It's a very well equipped gym with all the weight training machines you need from cybex brand and cardio machines from life fitness, both are big and nice brands. Even though no view for the gym, it's a great one for gym lovers for sure. Some equipements can compete with Fitness First or Virgin Active.

===F & B===
Breakfast is good, with variety to meet different customer’s needs. Slightly different day by day, have more choice on weekends. The coffee is good, you can really taste the difference from a hot latte and cappuccino.

Due to the Covid, the F & B service is reduced, so the club benefit is moved to Orchid cafe in the evening as well, 3 small snacks with free flow soft drink.

===Room===
It’s an old hotel which is the truth, but it got renovated a few years ago and the maintenance is good, even it’s aged, but everything is clean and tidy. Room is equipped with a 50" TV, the upgraded suite seems bigger. Mattress is firm, which is very comfortable. Amenities are from THANN, one of the top Thai aroma brands. The water volume is strong, so the shower is very relaxing and the bathtub can be filled in just a few minutes.
The suite is 1-bedroom, specious space makes me not that pressure while working from the hotel. Also, i have to admire the hotel that they help to arrange the room with nice green view of the pool, it’s a perfect place to have long stay working.

Come back again? absolutely !!

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank ericinthailand
Reviewed 13 January 2021 via mobile

Just checked out from the hotel today and definitely will be back. Impressed with the services from all functions here, starting from very pleasant welcome and attentive services from the Front Manager Khun Bint, you can trust on his prompt action in whatever you request. Breakfast is good but the services from Khun Boom บุ๋ม is great. Moreover, I’m so impressive with the ‘old school experienced hotelier, Khun Richard, GM who always greet customers every morning during breakfast. This reflects how the hotel is well managed from the management. The suite room worth spending with traditional Thai decoration and beautiful garden corridor. Even it’s a pandemic situation, I and my husband found ourselves safe and enjoyable times here. Wish to come back soon once we can enjoy more activities here. Somrasa and Nat

Date of stay: January 2021
Reviewed 8 January 2021

Dinner by the sala by the Pool at sheraton Grande Sukhumvit right on the night of New Years Eve 2020 of Dec was absolutely was worth the money spent, food was really good especially there all you can choose from the grill with pizza included and soft drinks worth every dime spent. And all staff were professional and attentive to every detail. Even though hospitality seems to be effected all over the world this hotel in Bangkok Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit still never disappoints me especially for all their food and service and also their rooms.

Date of stay: December 2020