4 people are viewing this hotel
FindHotelUS$53
Hotels.comUS$53
Expedia.comUS$53
5,970 results
All reviews the river garden pool shuttle boat thai restaurant swim up bar the club lounge hotel boat chao phraya river view room free boat breakfast buffet our honeymoon wat arun skytrain station high floor easy access the hotel offers
Selected filters
Reviewed 6 March 2021

We stayed a couple of nights at this hotel. Rooms equipped with every comfort. Clean and well-kept environments. We were lucky enough to have a high floor room with a beautiful view of the river. International breakfast is very good The location is very convenient

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Michael Schlueter, General Manager at Royal Orchid Sheraton Hotel & Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2021

Dear YuriSoko,

I do appreciate you taking the time to share this feedback on your recent stay with us and I’m very happy to know you had a great stay at Royal Orchid Sheraton and enjoy our riverside location. Hope to welcome you again for another great stay in Bangkok.

Reviewed 6 March 2021 via mobile

I would like to thanks all the staff for the beautiful moment in your hotel during the Chinese New Year. Everything was just simple perfect (the welcome, the service, the room, the bar, and of course the view.) All the team was dedicated to spending a very relaxing vacation. For sure I will come back very soon. Thank you again for all the team.

Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear JT006B,

Many thanks for sharing this wonderful review of your stay with us at Royal Orchid Sheraton. We work hard to provide a memorable hotel experience for all our guests and I’m delighted to know our efforts have been successful! I hope you will stay with us again and look forward to seeing you return.

Reviewed 5 March 2021 via mobile

Royal Orchid Sheraton might be the best place to stay in BKK for me. Sheraton got the best service especially Front desk team and house keeping team. Always greet with smile (even under the mask) and with the stunning view of the room over looking Chao Pray River and I got the room facing Temple of dawn which is very nice for both day/night time (personally prefer nice and quiet side).

Finally thank you for this amazing trip I'll definitely comeback.

Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear TCWub,

It’s wonderful to know how positively the service you received impacted your overall impression of Royal Orchid Sheraton, so thank you for selecting our hotel on the Chao Phraya riverside. I couldn’t agree more that our location on the riverside offering the breathtaking view of the Chao Phraya River and the best views on the river from our guestrooms, both during the day and in the evening. I surely will pass on your kind words to Front desk team, housekeeping team, and the rest of my team. I am sure this will inspire them even more. I hope to have the opportunity to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed 27 February 2021 via mobile

The hotel is quite dated and in dire need of renovation. There was a distinct old carpet smell in the hallway. However, its location by the river somehow made up for it. Great river view from the room and restaurants.

Breakfast time was quite chaotic. Try to get seated outside to avoid the crowd and to fully enjoy the river view. Breakfast was standard though - good variety but average quality and taste.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank phunphimp
Michael Schlueter, General Manager at Royal Orchid Sheraton Hotel & Towers, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2021

Dear phunphimp,
Thank you so much for taking the time to share this review of your stay at Royal Orchid Sheraton, I’m glad you had a comfortable stay and enjoy our riverside location. I look forward to welcoming you back again next time you feel like another relaxing stay overlooking the Chao Phraya river.

Reviewed 22 February 2021

Like the review written on Feb 14 by another guest, the hotel was overcrowded and out of control during dining. But I was more dis-satisfied by the GM. I booked the stay Feb12 on Jan30, trying to get the "Travel together promotion" 40% subsidised by government. Reservation staff told me not to hurry to pay, deadline was Feb9. I called Feb8 and tried to complete the payment process, but I was told the quota was full. Same thing happened to my booking with another Marriot hotel. I was put on waiting list in both cases. Feb11, the other Marriott hotel informed me the payment link and my booking was completed successfully. There was no news from Sheraton in between.
Anyway, I kept my booking and stayed at Sheraton on Feb12 (at full cost) with no subsidised. I emailed the situation to the GM. His working attitude was not down to the earth, kind of out to the sky! He immediately passed along my feedback to subordinate. I emailed him back again over a week later as no update from the hotel at all in between. The GM again passed along my 2nd email to somebody to follow. Another hotel staff tried to call me several times at my private times. The sarcastic thing is the staff tried to call me asking me what do I want and tell/share anything to her. Over to al these confusions created by somebody's miscommunication, I felt it was hopeless to transmit message to this hotel, namely GM, because he kept calling me by phone after creating this confusion, which is a channel I don't prefer, specially to calls without purpose!
In conclusion, this hotel didn't care who paid the bill (government or me) as long as the money was received. Secondly, The GM tried to fool me or himself about what happened (to me). Now I don't need the hotel to followup anything, but share my experience here. Thank you!

2  Thank cubagabana