Lowest prices for your stay
Priceline
Hotels.comUS$41
Expedia.comUS$41
Prestigia.comUS$59
5,005 results
All reviews white room the executive lounge scarlett restaurant silom road silom area rooftop restaurant patpong night market an upgrade high floor club room late check tuk tuk sky bar bts station lobby accor quarantine
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 March 2021

Pullman G Bangkok is the best choice for your Asq, staff is wonderful and you feel like home. Delicious meals, made by their prestigious Scarlett restaurant, and 25 degrees burger bar, every meal was an experience. Big room, enough space to add 2 extra private gym machines. The king size bed help you to sleep like a king with a panoramic view of Bangkok.

Marie and her staff were perfects, they take really good care of their customers.
Thank you Marie for this wonderful quarantine experience !

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 1 March 2021

Too much dust on the bed, I think may be because of COVID-19 situation. Thus, they don’t clean up the bed before I checked in. Or may be they did but there’s too much dust inside the bed. I wear a black pants, it was changed to white like powder after after 5 mins on bed.

Reviewed 27 February 2021

Chic style nice room and all decorations. Plan to come back here again very soon. Good locations and near to the skytrain station too. Happy with the restaurant staff and reception staff here Khun Nook, Elle, May, Kathi, Fon. Hope too see you guys soon!

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Digital MGR, Guest Services / Front Office at Pullman Bangkok Hotel G, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2021

Dear Catherineitsme,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your experiences with us.

I am delighted to learn that you had an excellent stay here at Pullman Bangkok Hotel G and that our young passionate team took good care of you.

Thank you very much once again for sharing your feedback and I look forward to welcoming you back next time you plan to stay in Bangkok.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 25 February 2021

Nice hotel and nice room. I always very enjoy when during staying here. love restaurant roof top on 37th floor...Thank you for may,elle and Front team for good take care. fast services and always recognize me.....

Dear SongS2021212,

Thank you very much for your feedbacks regarding your stay at Pullman Bangkok Hotel G.

Your feedback have been shared to the team. And I am confident that this feedback will make all staff continuously improve the quality of services.

Thank you again for sharing your experience. And we hope that your next visit will be as pleasant as before.

Best regards,

Fah Prapapan
Guest Experience Manager

Reviewed 25 February 2021

Big Room with cleanness , a delicious breakfast. I arrived very late but they still have the staff waiting for me during the night. Also, upgraded room for me. The services were fantastic, the location is super ease.

Dear ttoetae,

Thank you for taking the time to give the review regarding your stay with us.

I am very excited to hear that you enjoyed your stay in Pullman Bangkok G. I will share this comment with my colleagues, and I believe your great feedback will motivate all of our staff to provide even better services to all our guests.

Fah Prapapan