US$136
Priceline
US$499
US$379
3,525 results
All reviewsthe club loungeambassador membercentral worldcorner suitethe holiday innchit lom bts stationpillow menurooftop poolsiam paragonerawan shrinemajor shopping mallstop floorexcellent hotelrooms are spaciousfour seasonsfitness centerbreakfast buffet
Reviewed 26 April 2016 via mobile

I have stayed at this hotel a few times now (seven I think). Room was good and I got a free upgrade to club, which was very much appreciated. Customer service was good as usual. There was one minor issue but this was resolved quickly and efficiently by the staff. Particularly good customer service from a girl called Luck in the club lounge. I'll definitely have to visit again next time I am in Bangkok!

Stayed: April 2016, traveled on business
Sakdapol, Manager at InterContinental Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2016

Dear Alex B

Thank you very much for your continuous supports to the InterContinental Bangkok as well as for sharing details of your recent stay with us.

I am very glad to learn that your concern was rectified quickly and efficiently by our staff. Your kind words will be passed on in particular to Luck who made your stay a pleasant one. This will certainly motivate her to keep up the good work.

It is certainly a pleasure for us to be at your service and we all look forward to welcoming you again soon to the InterContinental Bangkok.

Reviewed 25 April 2016

For those of you who travel a lot and especially go to countries where there is an Intercontinental Hotel, I highly recommend buying the Ambassador Membership. It automatically upgrades you one level. For example, if you book a standard room, they will upgrade you to a junior suite.

My family and I had a great visit to this hotel. The service was excellent. They did not have a junior suite to upgrade us with my Ambassador Membership so they upgraded us to a full suite.

The hotel is very clean, modern and spacious and is in the heart of the city where you can dine and shop.

The pool on the top floor and a gym is also very nice.

I will definitely stay here again on my next visit to Bangkok.

Stayed: November 2015
Sakdapol, Manager at InterContinental Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2016

Dear M5859SNdavidk

Thank you so much for your review of our hotel. We appreciate your loyalty as an InterContinental Ambassador member.

It is great to hear that you were happy with our clean, modern and spacious hotel, our great location, our pool, our gym and even better to know that you highly appreciated our special room upgrade. We strongly believe that our guest recognition brings honor to our guests that have selected InterContinental Hotels and Resorts as their accommodation choice. Furthermore, our aim and intent is what drives us to make sure that our hotels possess the distinction, the character, and the quality our InterContinental Ambassador guests deserve and provides the excellent service to meet the demands of our guests.

If there is ever anything at all we can do to make your stays even more enjoyable, we do hope you will let us know. We want to ensure each visit is as wonderful as your last.

Reviewed 25 April 2016

The hotel keeps up the highest standards of service, cleanness and location.
the room is huge and clean, showers and bath spotless and with all amenities.
Staff so kind and helpful.
Swimming pool a delight on the 37th floor with same great service and almost al-day sunshine.

• Stayed: April 2016, traveled solo

Dear Matan R

Thank you very much for your continuous support and loyalty towards the InterContinental Bangkok.

I am very pleased to read that you appreciated the friendliness and assistance of our staff and enjoyed your visit in our hotel. It is always encouraging for us to learn that our guests are satisfied with our services as it is what we strive for everyday. I was delighted to read that you loved the highest standards of our service, our cleanliness, our location and our rooftop swimming pool. At the InterContinental Bangkok, we are very glad to know that our loyal guest loves coming back to stay with us.

The team and I look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel again soon.

Reviewed 24 April 2016

I stayed in this Hotel alone. as i was on a Business trip. I am a Ambassador of this Hotel. so i was given a Free upgrade. free internet. It was excellent , the service was
Great. If your a Ambassador. book Super Delux Room( without Breakfast). you will be upgrade automatically to Club intercontinental Room. which is with Breakfast. and Lounge access. everything will be done in Club floor. check in check out. it was great feeling. Dvd movies are free. you can get it from the reception. you can always call

The Breakfast in Club Lounge. is Ala Carte.... there is Menu. from that you select what you want for your Breakfast. and its 6am to 11 am. can get up late and have.

The Rooms are excellent. bed is fantastic. with pillow options. TV channels are great. english and chinese.

There is one Massage parlour close to the hotel. its lovely. had Foot massage. nice and clean place. and 7eleven super market is opp side.

opp side Amarin Mall. not very interesting . But CEntral World is nice and huge.

Metro station is very close.

I liked the security system of this Hotel. My room Card was not working. so i went to reception to get a new card. and i was not carrying my ID with me.it was in my room so they came to my room and checked my ID and then they gave me the New card. good security.

I love this place....

Room Tip: All rooms are great
  • Stayed: April 2016, traveled solo

Dear ahmedf

Firstly, thank you for choosing the InterContinental Bangkok, and once again, thank you for sharing your feedback with me.

I love hearing that you enjoyed every aspect of your stay and appreciate you giving a special mention to our safety and security procedure. At InterContinental, we take great care to ensure the safety and security of our customers at all time.

I have already shared your comments with the team overall, and it ensured many smiles around the hotel, so once again, thank you for your feedback and it is greatly appreciated.

Reviewed 24 April 2016 via mobile

Hotel located on the nice location connection with shopping while I stay for the business trip which have not much time to enjoy my shopping. Stay in this area is very convenience. Stay in A Club InterContinental room staff at the Club Lounge are excellent. Especially club manager Ms.Laila and Mr.Sarayut very proactive and provide me an excellent service. THANK YOU TO CLUB INTERCONTINENTAL TEAM.

Stayed: April 2016, traveled on business

Dear Christina Y

Calling us ‘THE BEST’ really made us proud! Thank you for this and we hope we will have the pleasure of welcoming you back to our Club InterContinental for another unique experience. Ms. Laila and Mr. Sarayut will be especially happy to see their names standing out for the great service.

It was our greatest pleasure to have been able to serve you here and we are very much looking forward to welcoming you back in the very near future.