Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Char C
London, United Kingdom

Stunning hotel

Review of SO/ BANGKOK
5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed Jul 10, 2015via mobile
We were upgraded upon arrival and had the choice between the Wooden themed room or Earth - which we went for. The room is fantastic, spacious, clean, and overall just really impressive.
The hotel as a whole is just beautiful and the staff are very helpful, kind and always willing to accommodate.
I would 100% recommend this hotel to anyone.
Be sure to check out the rooftop bar and pool which both offer breathtaking views.
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Yves M, General Manager at SO/ BANGKOK, responded to this review
Responded Jul 11, 2015
Dear Khun Char C,

So-wasdee krub from Sofitel So Bangkok.

I am delighted that your stay with us was pleasant and memorable as-well as you received a helpful and friendliness service from our So Ambassadors throughout your stay. Moreover I am also glad to read that you found our room "Really impressive".

I would like to thank you again for your kind review and I hope that you will give us the pleasure to serve you again for further unforgettable moments.

₱7,599
    ₱4,097
2.7 km from SO/ BANGKOK
View more hotels in Bangkok
8,485 results
All reviews lumpini park club signature red oven restaurant water element earth element park view rooftop bar wood element earth room pool party water room christian lacroix wood room water theme welcome drink infinity pool the club lounge
Selected filters
Reviewed July 9, 2015 via mobile

Im staying bangkok for 9 night . But stay at so sofitel for 4 night . Its was great place . When i was in bangkok that time weather so hot . So at first 4 day i decided to relaxethere . Hotel have beautiful pool good gym and sauna steam next door . I stay at wood floor .it mean this floor outside and inside rhe room design by wood .very nice . Minibar included .staff speak good english and friendly

Date of stay: June 2015
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank SonRobert
Yves M, General Manager at SO/ BANGKOK, responded to this reviewResponded July 10, 2015

Dear Khun SonRobert,

So-wasdee krub from Sofitel So Bangkok!

I would like to thank you for staying with us during your stay in Bangkok. I am thrilled to read that you had a great experience, and it is for us the biggest accomplishment to create unforgettable memories for our guests.

What a pleasure to read that you were enchanted by our Infinity pool and our SoFit. I am glad that you recognized and enjoyed the adventure within the concept and subtle details that make our establishment so unique. Moreover, I am delighted to read that our So staff made your stay with us such a great experience.

It is with great pleasure that to have received you, and we hope to see you again in the future.

Thank you for your precious time and gratifying message, I wish you an excellent weekend

So Kind regards,

Reviewed July 9, 2015

Our stay at the Sofitel So Bangkok was simply excellent. The rooms, onsite facilities, and restaurants were to a very high standard and the service we received throughout was impeccable. I have stayed in a number of Accor properties over the last few years and I would have to say this is one of the best, and mainly because of the service levels - every member of staff couldn't do enough for you and made your stay personal. I would definitely come back the next time I am in Bangkok! In fact I cant wait to come back!!

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com
1  Thank angelzest

Dear Khun Angelzest,

So-wasdee krub from Sofitel So Bangkok.

I would like to start by thanking you for your stay with us at Sofitel So Bangkok. We highly appreciate you for taking the precious time as to provide your experience during your stay with us. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback from our valued guests.

I am very delighted that you found us to be “one of the best “and that you enjoyed our Rooms! Moreover, I am glad that you enjoyed your recent stay with us as-well as our international restaurant Red Oven. I am also pleased that you liked our friendly So Ambassadors and that they provided you with great care throughout your stay.

Thank you for your review and I hope that you will give us the opportunity to serve you again for further memorable moments.

Reviewed July 6, 2015

Fab hotel for a quick getaway! This is the 2nd time we stay at the "Club" with Sofitel. I cannot recommend it highly enough. The cocktails, the staff and every tiny little thing was taken care of. The pool, the spa, the food, everything was excellent. It is right next to the Lumpini Park. We went on a quick cycling trip around the park using the hotel's bikes. Great way to spend a morning. The location of the hotel is very convenient - walking distance to MRT. TBH, we didn't leave the hotel very much though. Highly recommended and will definitely come back for it.

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Yves M, General Manager at SO/ BANGKOK, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2015

Dear Khun sabrinaleung,

So wasdee krub form Sofitel So Bangkok!

Thank you for your fidelity and for your trust in our hospitality.

I am delighted to see that you deeply enjoyed the Club Signature benefits with its ultra-personalized service and fresh cocktails at the sunset time. I am also happy that you rent our complimentary bicycles to visit the magnificent Lumpini Park, a veritable bubble of oxygen in the middle of Bangkok!

We are looking forward to see you soon!

Reviewed July 6, 2015 via mobile

I stayed there for two nights back in November, and was quite impressed and felt guilty not to share my experience. The hotel is located central and my so comfy room was overlooking beautiful park. Our check in was on the 7th floor (as I remember) and we were seated near the glass window in the lounge. The welcome experience was fascinating with a molecular like drink that turned purple. We were given $60 food and beverage voucher, which we immediately used for our afternoon champagne. The service was subtle and not overwhelming, yet attentive and polite.

I liked the idea of booking the room based on your element, hence, wood was predominately featured in this room with great his/her amenities and spacious bathroom. Both shower and bath are functioning very well, but the floor is super cold after a steaming shower. The turndown service with a jasmine on the pillow is a very elegant touch.

Breakfast deserves a whole chapter. I can honestly say that I have never tried such an amazing breakfast experience in any other city hotels in the world. Everything you wanted is there: asian, western, great selection of hot and cold dishes, fresh juices and fruits. The design is absolutely fabulous: reminded me of the morning markets where you can get fresh food and pastries. After having morning coffee, we were offered some nice donut with chocolate sauce.

I would usually try different hotels when I come to the same city, but it would be incredibly hard to choose another one that will live up to this standard in Bangkok for a business trip.

Date of stay: November 2014
Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Khun SandraN1,

So wasdee krub from Sofitel So Bangkok!

Beforehand I would like to thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us, it is truly appreciated!

You are right; our check-in process is quite unique! Just relax in our Park Lobby with its breathtaking view on the Lumpini Park, enjoy our refreshing homemade Magical Drinks and let our So Welcome Angels take care of you! I am delighted that you enjoyed our concept and atmosphere based on the feng-shui philosophy and the Metal, Wood, Earth, Water and Fire Elements. Thank you as well for your high praise of the wide breakfast at Red Oven.

We truly wish to have the chance of welcoming you again soon!

Reviewed July 5, 2015 via mobile

I stayed one night on july 2015 after flying back from phuket.. and wow this hotel never stop to amaze me and my wife

Outfit of employees is unique.. great lobby at 9th floor and served with delicious unique welcome drink

We were then escorted to 18th floor.. wood element.. and yes, amazing and beautiful room with some futuristic style..
We also tried the pool and gym.. nice one

Last but not least.. the hospitality of this hotel is awesome.. they are really well trained to engage and treat you like friends.

i forgot the name of GRO whom talked to us a lot.. thanks to her.. we feel like home..

for sure.. going to stay there again next time

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Yves M, General Manager at SO/ BANGKOK, responded to this reviewResponded July 6, 2015

Dear Khun Steven N

So wasdee krub from Sofitel So Bangkok!

Firstly, I would like to thank you sincerely for your stay with us at Sofitel So Bangkok. We highly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience about your stay with us. It is always a pleasure to receive such pleasant feedback from our valued guests.

I am elated to read that you were so content from your arrival on the 9th floor to your room in the wood element. Truly it is a pleasure to read that our So Staff were able to provide you with such a welcoming and warm service, we could not be more delighted that it influenced your stay so greatly and that you will be returning to us as a result.

Again, thank you for taking the time to write such kind compliments, we are eager to welcome you back on your next visit to Bangkok for more pleasant and memorable moments.

On behalf of the whole So Team, I wish you an excellent Sunday!

So Kind Regards,