Lowest prices for your stay
US$183
SAVE US$104
Official SiteUS$203
PricelineUS$224
Destinia.comUS$268
All reviews afternoon tea set nespresso machine thai food club benefits bio sauna moo ping grand executive suite weekend staycation hotel wifi chief concierge guest experience unique hotel beautiful lobby walk in closet other hotels f b warm hospitality
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 April 2021 via mobile

Amazing! amazing! Amazing!

Enter the lobby with the stunning design and cosy ambience. We stayed 1 night here and the stay was perfect! From room , food througph services.

Must try: indulge afternoon tea and Thai food at flourish. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!

Rating 10/10

Date of stay: April 2021
Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank JackTJ1
Thaddaeus Weiss, Other at Sindhorn Kempinski Hotel Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 9 April 2021

Dear Jack_J,

Greetings from Sindhorn Kempinski Hotel Bangkok, a City Wellness Sanctuary!

Thank you for sharing this review with us on TripAdvisor. It is a delight to receive such great feedback highlighting your perfect stay. We truly appreciate your kind recommendation and do look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the very near future.

Reviewed 1 April 2021

I would like to express my thanks and appreciation for the excellent service and care I have experienced at Sindhorn Kempinski during 26-28 Mar. I am one of the organizer team for What the food fest.

Your concierge, Kantapon approached me and my team with his attentive, kind and helpful. He was helping my team to open the door at loading area. He was very proactive when I requested a small towel for an artist with the limited time due to the artist is on stage. He also provided a bit of Hotel information which was very useful. I love the concept and mood of bar and hotel, also all architectural design. Thank you again for such outstanding service.

Ronnawit

Room tip: บรรยากาศดี วิวดี บริการเยี่ยม
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank nuii_nu
Thaddaeus Weiss, Other at Sindhorn Kempinski Hotel Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2021

Dear Ronnawit aiesawad,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your fabulous experience at Sindhorn Kempinski Hotel Bangkok with the TripAdvisor community!

We were indeed delighted to host What the Food Fest here at our hotel. The event was truly enjoyable and I would like to thank you and your colleagues for the support. I am most delighted to learn that you had a remarkable time with us and experienced top notch service from our team, particularly Khun Kantapon. I have meanwhile shared your kind words with him, much to his delight and appreciation, and I am confident that it serves as a great motivation.

Thank you once again for your wonderful review and we hope to welcome you back again for another memorable experience in the not too distance future.

Reviewed 30 March 2021

Environment here in Firefly bar is really comfy and classy. Cocktail taste really good and food is amazing especially stir fried milkweed flower I really en joy it. Staffs here is really nice. I’ll come back here again for sure :)

Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank warangkanas2021
Thaddaeus Weiss, Other at Sindhorn Kempinski Hotel Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2021

Dear Warangkana S,

Thank you for your kind review on TripAdvisor. I am delighted to learn that you had a wonderful experience with us at Firefly Bar and will certainly share your very positive feedback with my colleagues.

We look forward to your return visit and please do let us know if we can assist with any future arrangements.

Reviewed 30 March 2021 via mobile

Today I came to the hotel to have lunch the taste of the food was bad.

After lunch, I approached to wellness desk for reserving a spa, but my conversation does not finish your staff decided to talk to someone else
and I don’t have much more time to wait for it.

Trip type: Traveled solo

Dear Sarun W,

Thank you for taking the time to share your review and we regret that we have not been able to live up to your expectations during your recent visit. We would very much appreciate if you could provide us with additional feedback and please do contact me directly to discuss your experience further. Please rest assured that your feedback will be addressed with the team to avoid any future recurrence.

Thank you again for taking the time and I am looking forward hearing from you.

Reviewed 28 March 2021 via mobile

Staying at the Sidhorn Kempinski is like no other, the attention to detail and small little touches makes staying at this hotel extra special. The staff are very friendly, kind and beyond helpful, making sure they go the extra mile for their guests.
I would come home to thoughtful handwritten notes and lovely gifts such as chocolate etc, that were left in my room, which really made me smile.

Air at concierge, helped me greatly with everything he was absolutely amazing!!

Breakfast is wonderful, which I greatly looked forward to every morning! Their coffee and croissants are done to perfection

I will miss staying at this hotel greatly! Thank you so much for this unforgettable experience

2  Thank alfff121
Thaddaeus Weiss, Other at Sindhorn Kempinski Hotel Bangkok, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2021

Dear A F,

Thank you very much for taking the time to share your review of Sindhorn Kempinski Hotel Bangkok!

We are delighted to learn that you experienced fantastic service from our entire team throughout your stay and that you had particularly enjoyed the many little touches that we provide. Please rest assured that your kind feedback will be passed on to our dedicated colleagues, especially Chief Concierge Khun Air.

Thank you once again and we are looking forward to welcoming you back very soon for another great experience.