Lowest prices for your stay
US$55
Hotels.comUS$55
FindHotelUS$53
getaroom.comUS$84
3,270 results
All reviews urban suite edge suite the free mini bar bts station rain shower pillow menu washing machine erawan shrine siam paragon spacious rooms concierge minibar train gym taxi thai
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 November 2020 via mobile

The first word that came to my mind was “Wow”

I had a nice welcome by Hansar Team to upgrade to their urban suite .. upon arriving there is a natural green wall feature which truly makes a difference for a hotel room.

The living + business space is well thought off and the bedrooms connected to the walk-in warrior attached bathroom which was I felt was smart.

Ample space in all areas be it corridor, living and bedroom.
Love the rain shower feature which is strong and the water temperature is well within my personal preference.

Overall I enjoy the serenity of the location and the room a lot.

Ps: maybe try to improve on the amenities as it’s lacking 1 critical *essential that I think most hotels will provide.
*toothbrush and toothpaste

Date of stay: November 2020
Trip type: Traveled solo
2  Thank Mantatattoo
Charles Christiaens , Other at Hansar Bangkok Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 November 2020

Dear Mantatatoo,

Such a great pleasure to hear that you enjoyed your stay so much and I'm so grateful that we met your expectations about accommodation, service, and location.

Please do not hesitate to contact us in advance for your favorite room at Urban Suite to prepare for a relaxing welcome.

Thank you, once again, for your kind words.

Reviewed 22 October 2020 via mobile

พนักงานต้อนรับมารยาทดีเอาใจใส่ อาหารเช้ามีให้เลือกหลายอย่าง อร่อย แต่ไม่ค่อยหลากหลายอาจเพราะเป็นแบบa la carte
ในส่วนของห้องพัก เก่า เหม็นอับ ฝุ่นเยอะมากๆ ไฟในห้องควรเพิ่มให้สว่างมากกว่านี้ในบางจุด แอร์ถ้าปรับอุณหภูมิให้พอดีไม่เย็นไป จะมีกลิ่นอับ ต้องปรับให้เย็นมากๆถึงจะหาย ตู้เย็นไม่เย็น มีน้ำแกะตลอดเวลา ช่องฟรีซเหม็นบูด
เทียบกับราคา ห้องพักและบริการ ถือว่าสมราคา แต่ผิดจากที่คาดไว้พอสมควร

friendly staffs, good breakfast but not variety (I guessed because covid19 situation)
dank room, musty and dirty carpet, smells moldy. I saw dust floating in the air, I felt uncomfy there.

Date of stay: October 2020
Trip type: Traveled with family
2  Thank Pannnp
Charles Christiaens , Other at Hansar Bangkok Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 October 2020

Dear Pannp,

Thank you for taking the time to post your comments on TripAdvisor following your stay with us.

I am glad to hear that you've satisfied with staffs, service, and quality of breakfast. However, I do apologize for any discomfort you encountered regard to Housekeeping service.

We truly hope that we will have a chance to make it up to you and provide you with a better stay in the future.

Reviewed 21 September 2020 via mobile

I just stayed at Hansar on 16 Sep 2020.

Why the swimming pool’s renovated at that time but no one informed me. It’s unacceptable!! I just knew since I had checked in and I need to ask the receptionist who bring me to the elevator. I am just wondering the swimming pool closed, is it something that isn’t important?

I was also surprised!! Is here really the luxury hotel ? I asked for iPhone charger coz I forgot it. The staff convinced me to go to7-11 to buy it. They said they don’t have any. I experienced every type of hotel as 3-5 stars hotel but I never had met any hotels that don’t iPhone charger before! I don’t know exactly what’s wrong with you guys! Hansar luxury hotel!!!

Even, Hansar hotel has incredible room with views, Breakfast was very good and convenient location. However, I am still disappointed.

Date of stay: September 2020
2  Thank lepetitvoyageur1994
Charles Christiaens , Other at Hansar Bangkok Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 1 October 2020

Dear Khun Sangthong,

We regret that we have not been able to meet your expectations during your visit.

This is certainly not the experience we want our valued guests to have while staying in our property. Please accept my apologies and thank you for your constructive feedback.

Your comments have already been shared with the hotel’s management team. Please rest assured that we are committed to finding the very best way for further improvement.

Reviewed 14 September 2020

I was there for the leisure trip with my friends and the whole stay was much better than I ever expected. I love the hotel since check in process that was very professional and fast. However, I'm writing this review for Hansar Bangkok just to share that the bed here is goddam good (well.. one of me friend called to the hotel and asked for bed supplier's contact number after we checked out, now she had the best bed plus topper at her home!). Thank you for all service providing, I'll be back so soon x

Date of stay: August 2020
2  Thank 518jariyac
Suzy Nge, Marketing at Hansar Bangkok Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 21 September 2020

Dear 518jariyac,

Our team member was happy to hear such wonderful comments. Thank you again for leaving the positive review. We hope to warmly welcome you back for another enjoyable time in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 20 August 2020 via mobile

Manager does not even want to talk to guest about complaint. He claimed he was in a meeting.
Terrible service! Terrible facilities and amenities in room. Initially Booked 2 weeks however might be cancelling the remaining 12 days due to poor management.

Date of stay: August 2020