US$80
  • Pool
US$93
US$84
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$94/night.

US$78
US$97
Agoda.com
US$498
US$400
All reviewswashing machineexecutive studionana btslong staynight lifenice poolsukhumvit roadserviced apartmenthot watersmoking roomtuk tukrooms are spaciousnon smokinglate checkmin walkvisit bangkokstreet food
Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

Booked a room with balcony on agoda, turned up and they said I don't get a balcony. Showed them the booking and the page and the pictures of balcony. They didn't understand and just kept saying my room doesn't come with a balcony. In the end, after much complaining they 'upgraded' me so I had a balcony. The lady on reception was smiling and enjoying making me wait it seemed. The service and the attitude was very bad, the room smelt like a brothel, was cramped and well overpriced. The noise from the construction sight is unbearable from 8am, the aircon has a mind of its own. For the sale price you can get many many decent places nearby. This is he first and last time staying here, absolutely awful. The noise levels must be over 100 db. Never again.

Stayed: September 2017
1  Thank Perkyperx
Tasin P, Operations Manager at Phachara Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 27 September 2017

Dear Perkyperx,

Greetings from Phachara Suites Bangkok!

On behalf of the Management Team at the Phachara Suites Hotel, we thank you for your recent stay with us and we hope you have a pleasant journey to your next destination.

First of all, please accept our sincere apology for the incident occurred regarding for the room that not meet to your expectation as you have seen that on the website it shown that there was a balcony. Our team has checked the website as you mentioned upon arrival and after we found that the website was put the wrong information on this room type. So we have share to our team and the support team of online website as there might be information missing and we have contact to them for fixing the details of room to be updated in actual. Please rest assured that we will take the necessary actions to ensure the complete satisfaction of all our guests.

It is our deepest regret that we have failed to provide you with our highest standard of services. We take full responsibility for this mistake and we sincerely apologize for any dissatisfaction you may have experienced during your stay. Your valuable comments and feedback were much appreciated and the Management Team has thoroughly reviewed this incident and revised certain information on the website to ensure a pleasant experience in the future.

Moreover, we have contacted back to the team of construction nearby and kindly share the comment from our side to find out more any solutions to make everything smooth and aware of noise disturbance to make our guest unsatisfied.

Please accept our deepest apologies once again and give us an opportunity to win your confidence and deliver beyond your expectations.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 22 September 2017

The check-in was late, so they upgraded me to a bigger suite which was a good gesture. The bedroom was spacious with a separate lounge and could not fault the room. The room could have been more clean ( dead cockroach under the sofa) or else they could have earned all 5 stars.

Breakfast was good and the service was pleasant.

• Stayed: September 2017, traveled with friends
2  Thank contactmathew

Dear Contactmathew,

Greetings from Phachara Suites Bangkok!

Thank you very much for taking the time to write the review with additional feedback.

It is with much regret to learn that parts of your stay in regards to the room cleanliness didn't live up and meet to standard, I hasten to apologize for the inconvenience and unsatisfactory experience of room cleanliness durings your stay. We already taken the necessary actions to rectify that procedure and ensure a proper spotless cleanliness.

We have shared your comment to our Housekeeping Team and we will surely use your comments as part of our training tool to improve on our service standards.

More importantly, please be reassured that all guest feedback is treated very seriously at the Phachara Suites Bangkok and I hope that this experience has not deterred you from visiting us in the near future.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

If you are a light sleeper AVOID. There is major major construction happening right next door and all around soi 6. Starting at 8 am. The hotel is not soundproof and the drilling is very annoying . Pile driving , banging, drilling.
The corridor is one of those that echoes every sound so you're able to hear every door slam, every maids conversation, every drunken reveller returning.
The location would be good once the construction has finished.
Street outside flooded a foot deep. Drainage in soi 6 is bad.
On the plus side the beds are comfortable and the rooms big, but getting shabby and in need of refurbishment.
I asked for a high floor on check in but was informed that wasn't possible.
For the average price of £50 a night I don't recommend here. Unless you can sleep through anything.

Stayed: September 2017, traveled solo

Dear Jimbo1969crawley,

Greetings from Phachara Suites Bangkok!

I would like to thank you for taking the time to share with us your comments pertaining to your recent stay with us.

It is with much regret to learn that part of noise disturbance issue from nearby construction. I hasten to apologize for the inconvenience and unsatisfactory experience during your stay. We have shared to our team and the team of construction nearby to aware of work and any making noise disturbance to make our guest feel not satisfied in the future.

Regarding to your room preference on the high floor. After check with my team, I deeply do apologize as the inconvenience may cause you. At that moment our hotel was running high occupancy and there were a rooms available on the lower floor only. We do understand how this must have been frustrating for you and I have shared your feedback with the relevant team members concerned. We sincerely regret the inconvenience that may have been caused.

I truly sorry once again for the hassle you experienced and hope that you allow us a second chance to win your confidence to deliver beyond expectation.

My team and I look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to the Phachara Suites Bangkok again soon.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 6 September 2017

I have reviewed this hotel previously and nothing has changed. Great value and sevice with a smile. This particular visit I was accidentally given a smoking room. When I mentioned this to the porter, he immediately took us back to reception. Apologies were given and i was upgraded to the next room level. This was great service without any fuss. The rest of my stay, as usual, was excellent.

Room Tip: The best value rooms are the executive studios. Very large with kitchenette, lounge area and washing machine.
  • Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Luke C

Dear Luke C,

Greeting from Phachar Suites Bangkok!

First of all I would like to thank you for taking the time to write to us with your feedback and more importantly providing us with constructive feedback pertaining to your recent stay. Your feedback is very important to us at Phachara Suites Bangkok as it helps us to improve the overall standard to meet all guest satisfactory.

We are happy to hear that you have a pleasant stay with us and I have to do apologize on behalf of my team that they didn't arrange the room as your preference by accidentally. We have share to our team as there might be communication missing and we thank you once again for your valuable time to kind feedback to our hotel.

We are looking forward to welcome you back to our hotel again.

Warmest regards,

Reviewed 6 September 2017 via mobile

Nice and cosy hotel with great room n facilities. Very near to Nana BTS station, walking short distance to 7/11 n motorbike station too. Wifi connection in room and Buffet breakfast at level 1 could be better though. Staff is friendly n responsive

Stayed: September 2017, traveled solo

Dear Jon T,

Greetings from Phachara Suites Bangkok!

Thank you for your recent stay with us and kind give us a value feedback on the TripAdvisor. We hope you have a pleasant journey to your next destination.

First of all, please accept our sincere apology regarding for the wifi connection problem and variety of buffet breakfast that it was not meet to your expectations. We will take the necessary actions to ensure the complete satisfaction of all our guests and I have shared your feedback with the relevant department heads and team members concerned. We sincerely regret the inconvenience that may have been caused.

Thank you again for taking the time to write the review to let us know, so we can improve our services to ensure for all guests satisfactions in the future.

Best regards,