Free cancellation until 07/28
US$125
US$89
Novotel Bangkok Platinum Pratunam(Bangkok)
US$136
US$104
US$178
US$153
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$188/night.

US$113
US$314
US$344
US$194
Cancelon
All reviewsclose to the airportpaseo mallairport hotelbetween flightsshuttle bustransit stayshuttle servicewake up callminute drivelong flightan early morning flightshort staybooked this hotelrooms are basicnight staythe main roadstayed for one night
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

I booked our room that came with a free shuttle (one-way) in which I contacted the hotel a couple days before arriving in BKK from Los Angeles. They were very accommodating and had someone waiting for us when we arrived. We just stayed in till the morning but decided to book this hotel again a couple nights before heading back to Los Angeles so we wouldn’t have to worry about a long ride from the inner city of Bangkok the morning of departure.

The staff here are very friendly. Check in was easy. (Note that they do not make booking on Sundays. I booked our last nights in Bangkok on a Sunday and arrived at the wee hours of Monday morning from Koh Phangan, but they were able to get us in without any issues)

Overall our stay was very pleasant. Food in the reataurant is pretty good. You can also take a 10 min. walk to the mall down the street and get some great “street food” at 50-60 baht per plate and get some shopping done.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Very reasonable price. Close to the airport and provide free shuttle service if you book and select a round trip transfer. Just 10 mins walk to the shopping. Breakfast is good. Staff are friendly and helpful. Recommend for those who stay overnight near by the airport.

Stayed: April 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed 30 March 2018

Was here for 2 nights and just over 24 hours and the hotel does its job.

The rooms are very old, which is unexpected as the front of house and public areas are modern and well designed.

The internet is terrible, if you need to be connected at all you're best of using the public areas at the lobby.

Staff were okay and the food was also okay if you need to eat.

Pricing is fair for what you get.

• Stayed: March 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

We booked this hotel for a short transit in Bangkok. Our first room was old but clean (apart from the shower, which we would only step in with shoes!) but the electricity was broken - sparks came out of the socket. We then changed rooms, but the second one was disgusting. Black long hair all over the bed sheets! We then demanded to change rooms again and got a more or less clean room (shower was the same as in the first room). We stayed the night and left early in the morning with the airport shuttle, which worked quite well.
Would not stay here again.

Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Luise J
Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

Slightly disappointed with this hotel.
I had room 2101
Just 100m or so down a soi off the main road and 10 minute shuttle ride from the airport. Paeso shopping area in easy walking distance provided many good places to eat (including McDonalds )and some interesting shopping. So the location was OK.
The rooms look nothing like the photos and are basic and furniture basic and had probably seen better days.
No tea or coffee in the room, 2 small bottles of water provided.
Bathroom very small with shower (not clean) toilet and small vanity basin, really nowhere to put your toiletries. My shower did not drain and after having a shower before bed water remained on shower floor until morning. So when I had a shower at 4am the next morning my bathroom flooded....
Bed was firm which I don't mind, I had several hairs left behind from previous occupant on bed side tables.TV reception was snowy.
I had small balcony overlooking the pool which was OK except for the aircon unit which kept blowing hot air onto me. Rooms are non smoking but ashtray provided on the balcony.
Aircon did manage to cool room after several hours and wasn't noisey.
The pool is smallish but very clean.
The rooms were quiet, so slept well.
The public areas seemed cleaner and in better condition and more appealing than the rooms.
I had airport transfers included ( otherwise 300 baht return), for some reason I wasn't on their list when I arrived ( although quickly sorted) and booked the 4:40 am shuttle the next morning at check in. The next shuttle was 05:20 So looks like the leave every 40 minutes.
This place has potential to be much better, just needs a good clean both inside and out and a bit more attention to detail.
Paeso has a 24 hour McDonalds and Tesco express, apart from the restaurants clothing stalls and shops also has a Home Pro for any last minute hardware needs. Which I found useful as I was having suitcase issues....land thanks to Home Pro able to fix quickly and cheaply before I stated the next leg of my journey!!

Stayed: March 2018, traveled solo