2 people are viewing this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Renaissance Hotels
PricelineUS$54
Expedia.comUS$54
HurbUS$64
4,926 results
All reviews indoor pool the club lounge central world chit lom bts station erawan shrine platinum member walking distance siam paragon jw marriott excellent location major shopping corner room top floor big c convenient location easy access breakfast buffet
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 March 2021 via mobile

You gotta love the location of the hotel-in the middle of everywhere in BKK. Nice and comfy bed. The amenities are not bad but not my favourite-too faminine. Super slow food at R Bar. The aircon in male’s locker room definitely needs to be fixed/deep cleaned.

Trip type: Traveled with family
Lars Kerfin, General Manager at Renaissance Bangkok Ratchaprasong Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2021

Dear popier,

We want to apologize for your disappointing experience, even though you seem to have enjoyed quite a number of aspects of your stay with us.

We will recheck on the air-condition as you mentioned. Our apology as well for the slow food delivery you experienced during peak times at the RBar, something we will look into as well.

Reviewed 22 March 2021 via mobile

Great services as always. Breakfast especially cheese omelette by Chef Roong is the best. Khun June at Flavor always gives you morning smile. Service and Refreshment at the club lounge is quite good when not so crowded. Food and services at La Tavola and Feiya are great. Recommend for a short break.

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Lars Kerfin, General Manager at Renaissance Bangkok Ratchaprasong Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 24 March 2021

Dear somrasap,

Thank you for returning and sharing your compliments about your stay and the team here on TripAdvisor.

We all look forward to your next break.

Reviewed 11 March 2021

I felt excited every time to come back to stay at this hotel as its exceptional friendly and nice staff made me feel welcome and special. It was just like I was back to meet old friends.

One of the most enjoyable time while staying here was during the relaxing times in the lounge to enjoy great food & beverage, while chit chatting to staff. Apart from Kwan, Ploy, Aey, Chacha, Kevin, Chef Jack whom I was familiar with, this time I also met Khun Wan, the club lounge manager. She was so active and attentive to guests’ request that I had no surprise why the lounge staff were impressive. Although I had no chance to meet Min, who was able to please you with, not only the standard alcohol drinks, but also some special drinks from her mixing skill, her lively and smiling faces when she handed in her specially mixed drinks with proud remained in my mind. She even said that she would keep practicing her drink mixing skill more and more in order to make her guests smile with happiness. What a nice lady!

On the checking-out day, I always think to myself that ‘wait for me and I will come back soon’.

This property is highly recommended for travelers who looks for great place to stay in the centre of Bangkok with full of fantastic staff who is prompt to offer the second-to-none quality of services.

Room tip: Corner suits are nice and compact.
1  Thank AnneKaeKae
Lars Kerfin, General Manager at Renaissance Bangkok Ratchaprasong Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2021

Dear Anneenjoyabletrip,

We are excited reading your fantastic feedback and are glad to hear that we have been able to provide you with a home away from home.

Our goal remains to raise the bar each and every time you visit and we are all looking forward welcoming you back very soon.

Reviewed 8 March 2021

The service in the hotel was polite & friendly. The room and beds were comfortable. And great location that easy to access anywhere in bangkok. Thank you to reservation team to make it fast and convenient for the booking as well as the front line service. Thank you very much and keep it up your good work !!!

Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Lars Kerfin, General Manager at Renaissance Bangkok Ratchaprasong Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2021

Dear Kohsamuitraveller,

Thank you for your visit and the great feedback.

We hope being able to welcome you back soon again.

Reviewed 6 March 2021

It’s my first time staying at this hotel. So I had a little expectation before going.

The hotel is easy access from BTS Chidlom station with convenience stores nearby. Walking distance to Central World and Siam Paragon.

My friend and I stayed at Deluxe room with club benefits from Marriott’s. Unfortunately club lounge on a high floor was temporarily closed for renovations so we spent time at ground floor bar instead. Luckily we still had some snacks to enjoy.

The bed size is perfect and soft. The wild clear window can see througc bathroom is good for staying alone and couples lol. But the room was a little bit old for the electric stuffs, no USB and still need to use ight switch.

Staffs are friendly and helpful but there were a traffic during snacks time at ground floor. The staffs were lack and seats were limited while guests were many.

Breakfast was good. Restaurant staffs were friendly. It’s good that they serve orange juice with shot of espresso, well adjustment.

Unfortunately I didn’t had a chance to try other restaurants in a hotel.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Lars Kerfin, General Manager at Renaissance Bangkok Ratchaprasong Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2021

Dear Won_Sriamornchai,

Thank you for staying with us and sharing your feedback. Even though it is certainly disappointing for us to be rated so low based on the overall positive experience so seem to have enjoyed.

The good news is that while you have been experiencing our very popular Club Lounge during an extremely busy long weekend period this is not usually the case and you would have had a different experience usually. We have nevertheless taken your feedback on board to ensure that we are better prepared for such unusual peaks.

I am also glad to inform you that we are actually currently in the process of installing high speed USB charging plugs in all guest rooms so that you will be able to have your electronic devices fully available at all times.

We hope being able to welcome you again and provide you with a better experience, that will hopefully be reflected in your rating as well.