Lowest prices for your stay
US$35
Free cancellation until 10/12/21
Hotels.comUS$35
Booking.comUS$14
Agoda.comUS$12
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 24 February 2020

Great location - walking distance to shopping malls and the night market. Rooms, although small, were clean. The front desk staff was accommodating and very helpful. A massage spa at the lobby was a plus factor. We enjoyed our stay here.

Date of stay: August 2019
1  Thank Jane A
Reviewed 14 February 2020 via mobile

I'apperciated all the staff of Myhotel especaily.staff name Ms Nòok she was putting smile on our face at all time.the hotel location was easy to shopping malls and street market. One love and see u next Month

Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed 10 February 2020

Hi every one it's happy to share my experience in my hotel ,with friends .we stayed about 10 days in my hotel staffs and massage parlour in my hotel is great special thanks to front officer LEK for helping us with friendly nature and great smile all the time ,she trys to understand English very patiently she if cool to help with understanding. Massage in my hotel is another good service , thanks to tok tok driver he is always ready to help the customer. Feel another home in my hotel .budget hotel .

Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed 6 February 2020

I ran from India stayed in my hotel pratunam, it was wonderful stay with clean rooms with in budget and surrounding by many malls . Special thanks to LEK staff and front office of thr my hotel helped us a lot and she is very kind in nature who have loads of patients to help the guest in hotel, she is so cool all time smiling made us feel she is part of our family. Special thanks to LEK in this trip and other my hotel staffs for there quality service and cleanness. Thanks a lot LEK and my hotel team all the best keep the same, help other guest too feel like me.

Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed 2 February 2020 via mobile

Room is very simple, clean and comfortable. Staff was very accommodating and friendly. Thank you for assisting us with our concern and needs, especial thanks to Ms. Lek, you help us a lot. Keep up the good work!

Trip type: Traveled with friends