“Love my new hangout!”
Review of LINK Cuisine & Bar

LINK Cuisine & Bar
Reserve with Chope
LINK Cuisine & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #834 of 12,389 Restaurants in Bangkok
Price range: US$15 - US$45
Description: A human adventure, an international collaboration 27 years in the making, and a highway linking East to West through gourmet food. Welcome to The Link Cuisine Restaurant | Bar | Terrasse. From its location in Yen Akat Road, an emerging hub for international cuisine.
Reviewed 4 April 2018

Been to Link Cuisine and Bar a few times. Never been disappointed, the dishes presented in an amazing way. This one is tuna Tartare the combination of Teriyaki and lime marinated Indonesian tuna Tartare, sesame seeds and pomegranate. The overall experiences of dining at Link Cuisine are satisfactory for me. Also, Good selection of wine and signature cocktails.

Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

I went to “link” for my friend’s birthday and wasn’t expecting such great food! The atmosphere is relaxing, serene with a feel of a very expensive resort getaways. The food was super and the price is considerably cheap for the quality and taste. The service is amazing, staff were well trained in silver spoon dining and spoke very good english.
Truly Amazing, it’s a hidden gem of Bangkok!

Ps. We also got free cocktails for my friend’s bd! Thank you!

Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

What a superb Italian restaurant, certainly one of the best I’ve been to. I went for business lunch just now and was highly impressed with the whole experience. Both my colleague and I had the Beef Carpaccio, and it was superb. The flavor was amazing! I like my bread too, and compliment them on the freshness and quality texture.

One issue though, the Link’s Car Park is quite limited and I didn’t want to drive to park. Luckily a previous customer was just leaving so I got the space. I spoke with the manager and he said the valet parking will be available here within next week or so; they will announce on their FB page. I will be back with my family the first weekend it starts , and of course for future business lunch.

Surely, I would recommend you lovers of quality Italian cuisine to try to dine here soonest.

Reviewed 21 February 2018

A really nice restaurant in a beautiful setting and lovely atmosphere. I had dinner there with a friend, my tuna steak and its mash potatoes and veggies were really tasty, cooked as requested, my friend had the chicken and bacon and loved it as well. Very good selection of wine at a fair price. Overall I really recommend this little gem in Yen akat

Reviewed 12 February 2018 via mobile

I strongly recommend link cuisine.
The food was amazing.... I enjoy my design with an beautiful european. The services was great.
I will go back for sure !