“Good place for massage”

Chiwe Chiwa Massage & Spa
Ranked #24 of 620 Spas & Wellness in Bangkok
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: The spa shop is remodeled with a 4-storey residential home, so it's easy to come home at Chee Wee Chee Wa Spa. Although the SPA shop is small, but also pay more attention to the store's services, came here will be able to feel the kind friend's friendly attitude and professional massage skills, is a can let you relax and enjoy the distinguished place. Where: MRT Silom Station or BTS Saladaeng Sta
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Activities for young children, Lockers / storage, Bathroom facilities, Stairs / elevator, Wheelchair access, Stroller parking
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

So relaxing. Good welcome and good therapist, the place is nice and very clean. Let’s retreat and try.

1  Thank Udomrat L

Reviewed 27 February 2018

I stumbled upon this massage place after a long, hot day of sightseeing and decided on a 1 hour foot massage. It was just what my feet needed after walking all day! The lady that massaged me was friendly & accommodating; place was clean, nicely furnished & had a relaxing ambiance. I was very happy with my service. Also a bonus is they take credit cards.

1  Thank Christine S
Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

I was very warmly welcomed on my visit to the spa, and booked an hour long Thai massage. What a treat. I was thoroughly relaxed during and afterwards, and found the whole experience very enjoyable. The spa is beautifully kept, clean and appropriately furnished. I would recommend the spa without hesitation.

2  Thank Christine C
Reviewed 20 February 2018

We were very impressed with the superb massage skills offered by Pom and Diang who were both extremely experienced in what they do. We had a 3-hour Thai Massage each and it was exceptionally good value for money at 900 baht each. We were delighted to have found Chiwe Chiwa especially after a poor experience in the nearby Ruen Nuad massage place. We were delighted to have found Chiwe Chiwa and we had revisited Chiwe Chiwa for our Thai massage by Pom and Diang everyday throughout our 2 week visit. You can tell the ladies' degree of knowledge and experience by the fact that they find to they knotty bits and grade their pressure accordingly to get the best results at the end of the massage. The consistency of the high quality massage is impressive and the environment was spotlessly clean, tasteful and welcoming with great attention to quality, cleanliness, ambience, comfort and professionalism. An absolute delight, great find and must visit for fantastic massage. Highly recommended. It deserves a number 1 spot for massage in Bangkok for both quality and value for money. Will look forward to coming back in 2 months time for another 2 weeks of Chiwe Chiwa magic.

19  Thank hcw1304
See more reviews
Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

My friend and I visited Chiwe Chiwa in Bangkok on the recommendation of another traveler in our group. We both agreed that our massages were excellent! We loved it so much that we went back again before leaving Bangkok. On our Southeast Asia trip, we had a total of six massages (in Thailand, Laos, and Cambodia) and the ones at Chiwe Chiwa surpassed all. The price was reasonable and the surroundings peaceful. RECOMMENDED!!!!!

2  Thank Sparkythecat7