Novotel Bangkok Fenix Silom
Paragon Inn(Bangkok)(Great Value!)
US$55
US$21
3,195 results
All reviewsconcierge mraccor hotelsnice hotelspecial thankspatpong night marketsmall poolsky barshuttle servicenice roompleasant staysuperior roombuffet breakfastbts stationhotel staffthe rivertuk tukroon
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

After staying at the Double Tree Sumkuvit, the Novotel was a bit of a step down. The room is small and the shower water went all over the floor which meant the carpet as well. The room had a bit of a stale smell because of the water I think. The towels were shameful. One of ours had holes in it; they were grayish white. This hotel was part of a tour but was the same price as the Double Tree which had standards that were far higher than this hotel. The location was convenient because of the Pier and BTS. The shopping in the area was mostly gems. If this is what you are looking for, make sure you do your research before buying. The street food was a nice selection along with the restaurants in the area. Lebua Tower was right up the road. Good location to get around the area. However, again I think the Double Tree had it beat here as well.

Room Tip: View of the city can be seen everywhere. However, the view is not necessarily the best. Nice buildings with dilapidated buildings
  • Stayed: March 2018, traveled as a couple
1  Thank marypatro
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Our stay at the Novotel Silom was faultless. From the moment we arrived until the time we departed our stay was beyond good, it was perfect.

The check-in was fast and the staff at reception and the concierge were friendly and courteous. Our room was an executive suite room and had all the mod-cons.

The executive room was large and roomy with a separate lounge area, The room itself was kept in an immaculate state. Included in executive room package was a free mini-bar with beer, soft drink and chocolate. The bathroom was extremely large with a separate huge bath tub. Even a mobile phone that we could use when we travelled outside the hotel was included at no charge and calls were free.

The breakfast buffet was good and the seafood dinner buffet even better with a large selection of both Thai and European food.

The hotel itself is very clean, the pool crystal clear and the gym functional.

The only criticism I had was the Lobby bar was a little sterile. Some mood music could fix this.

The biggest asset to this hotel is it's staff. They went out of their way to help us and genuinely cared about us.

My 5 year old grandson developed a very high fever and we had to rush him to hospital on our second night. The reception staff and concierge staff went over and beyond what I would expect from a hotel to help us get him to the hospital as quickly as possible.

When we returned they all came to us to make sure he was okay and I can not praise them enough for their help.

Where ever we went in the hotel the staff would greet us with a good morning or Sawadee and a big smile.

I would highly recommend the Novotel Fenix at Silom and give this hotel 5 stars both for quality and for their staff.

By far one of the best hotels I have stayed at and I look forward to returning to this hotel on my next visit to Bangkok.

Room Tip: Free bus to Silom every hour was useful
  • Stayed: April 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I have stayed at this hotel a number of times now, as well as others in Bangkok. Its located at one end of Silom road, just a short walk to Sathorn pier, which will allow you to take boat excursions on the Chao Praya river to all the major attractions in the city.

The hotel is a very understated, upscale place. The rooms have a modern, functional elegance to them that I really like. There are a number of different options available, though I usually just take their standard King size bed room, which is smaller in overall size, but fine for me.

They have a nice, adequate gym/workout room, with treadmills, bikes, weights etc, overlooking a lap style pool on the 7th floor which gives you a nice view of the city while you relax. There is also a large sauna in each locker room. They offer a very nice buffet breakfast, as well as lunch and dinner throughout the day.

The entire staff strikes me each time as one of the best in Bangkok. Excellent English skills all around, polite, helpful and professional. They truly make the stay there enjoyable.

A short walk (7 minutes) to both Surasak and Saphan Taksin BTS stations and from there you can explore the whole city. A great value for the money!

Stayed: March 2018, traveled solo
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Nice hotel with friendly staff. Front desk personnel are very friendly and accommodating. Our flight was very early and they tried their best to arrange our room before the posted check in time. The front desk helper Shampoo is very very helpful. Hotel Restaurant food is not that great. But there are good restaurants in the walking distance. River walk is a short distance walk from the hotel.

Room Tip: Rooms in the front of the hotel would give good views. Stay faraway from elevators..
  • Stayed: February 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The hotel is at a good location at Silom, walking distance from Robinson shopping mall and skytrain. Taxis are readily available and relatively cheap compared to Europe.

There is a gym and small swimming pool and have an excellent choice at breakfast. The rooms are standard Novotel and are clean and well kept. They come with some extra's like bathrobes and slippers.

I want to thank especially miss Jah and Preaw who ensured my stay was as pleasant as possible.

I've been to this hotel several times and always had a good experience with them.

• Stayed: February 2018, traveled as a couple