Treasure Spa Siam Square
Open today: 10:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Review Highlights
Excellent environment and skillful massagist !

Very precious experience in the SPA and especiallly the massagist's very skillful massage to... read more

Reviewed 6 November 2018
Jessie4121
Hong Kong, China
via mobile
Things you need to be aware of when visiting Treasure Spa

I came to Treasure Spa specially for the Shirodhara treatment (gently pouring liquids over the... read more

Reviewed 23 October 2018
faith1hope2love
Hong Kong
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Bangkok
from US$13.40
from US$43.90
from US$40.80
from US$65.90
More Info
All reviews spa room deep tissue massage tea set herbal compress arms and legs couple room excellent spa amazing experience thai massage receptionist promotion spas therapist skillful thb1 fon heritage
Reviewed 2 April 2018

The environment was pretty and pleasant. Blue themed with a calming ambience.
Booking ahead would be recommended!. We did a 1hr massage which included an FOC avocado facial. Whole experience took nearly 3hrs, massage and scrub was good however the facial was a simple one without any steam to open facial pores or extraction on the face. Yummy cornflakes and nut cookie served after the session. Overall I found it quite nice but costs are pricy!

1  Thank debbielee73
Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

Took the promotion of the morning package with free facial. When entering the spa you can already feel and smell the serenity that hangs around this beautifully decorated spa!

Had to fill out a paper and intake form which I could state my wishes and discomforts. This was very nice and gave me a feeling of safety and comfort.

The treatment room is well appointed and in total privacy you can enjoy your treatments. My room came with a jacuzzi and shower facilities. The duration of the package was about 4 hours, which was quite longer then I was expecting. After the massages and scrubs I got my facial. At this point my back was beginning to hurt. Due to the fact I was lying on the massage table, in the same position for hours already. But the lady who performed my treatment saw this and gave a another small back and leg massage. So I could relax more. I was really impressed by this!

Next time when I’m in Bangkok will definitely come back. No way I’m going to go back to the dozens of “massage” shops along the roads and street if Bangkok. With their “cheap” massages. Treasure Spa it is!

Reviewed 30 March 2018 via mobile

與未婚夫一落機,就join了28/3 11:00am Morning Massage,雖然遲到少許,但staff仍然給我們按摩了足夠時間,也安排了couple room,有足夠私隱。3700 baht兩人(Free 30 mins, totally 2 hours ) 我們要求做完精油想talk shower,staff都提供我們10minutes給我們,整體是個美好體驗。

Professional technique with full body massage. Sincere massage service from head to toes. The only thing the staff can improve is to ask everything is ok (temperature/force) more actively.

Beautiful spa room :) I like the blue colour!

Reviewed 19 March 2018 via mobile

This is the first time we go to treasure spa @siam square. The experience was sooooo good, my friends and i decided to go again the very next evening.

We tried bali heritage deep tissue massage the first night. Terrific, the therapists were very experienced, right on the spots we felt soar, used the correct strength to ease our pain and helped relax our muscle. After the massage, all we had was praises we gave to the therapists.

The environment is pretty, relaxing and very cosy. The receptionists were very friendly. We booked online and used whatsapp to confirm and checked our second booking. Very quick response, clean and clear. Value for money too!

Second night, we tried herbal balls and traditional thai massage. Still very good experience but not as impressive as our first trial. The receptionist recongized us right away and we did not have to complete the client information form again. Good customer management!

We highly recommend this spa!

Reviewed 16 March 2018 via mobile

Great experience at Treasure Spa. Good service and good price for package for two. I went with my hubby for 4 hours package. They were so kind during the whole period. Will go again if we visit in future.