Lowest prices for your stay
US$30
Free cancellation until 21/04/21
US$29
Free cancellation until 21/04/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Trip.com
Hotels.comUS$30
Agoda.comUS$24
StayForLongUS$45
1,961 results
All reviews rooftop pool the river khao san road grand palace river taxi stop phra arthit pier nice hotel riverside room express boat top floor stayed here for nights restaurants and bars tuk tuk balcony noise baht riverboat
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 October 2020

It was my first stay and best experience in Bangkok ever. This hotel is definitely more that 4 star hotel in hospitality. I wanting to arrange a very little cake for my girlfriend birthday and they prepared in the best way. I enjoyed of my stay and finally I want to give them more that 5 stars .
Thanks for making my best memories in BKK.

Date of stay: November 2019
2  Thank AliMirafzal
Reviewed 26 March 2020

never having been to Bangkok before and booking direct, who knows where we should stay.
Highly recommend Navalai River Resort.
Location: On the river and with a boat stop at the hotel so getting around by river taxi absolutely easy. Also within easy walking of Kao San road and other exciting places
Accommodation: Rooms were clean and spacious , bed comfortable . As we were not staying a long time we only needed somewhere to sleep.
Food: Only had breakfast as we wanted to enjoy the night life. Breakfast good. Plenty of choice.
Staff very friendly and helpful. We also organised our transfers to and from airport with them and all went smoothly.

2  Thank Val H
Reviewed 15 March 2020 via mobile

Love this hotel. Within short distance to boat to Grand Palace, walk to Kho San road. Was met with refreshing drink on arrival and staff brought a cake for my hubby's birthday. Nice pool. Near nice bars and yummy places to eat.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
2  Thank shirley_gaskell
Reviewed 26 February 2020 via mobile

We spent 1 week with our 2 year old son at Navalai River Resort. It was a great stay, the room was big and we especially enjoyed our balcony with river view at the 5th floor. Pool was lovley and clean too.
The staff was very friendly and helpful - we can only recommend Navalai River Resort.
And - ten points for the bathroom - lots of hot water and a bathtub, not always like this in Thailand.

Trip type: Traveled with family
3  Thank MarianneBurny
Reviewed 18 February 2020 via mobile

Nice little hotel on the river in a fab area of Bangkok. We booked an extra night to ensure early check-in as we arrived at 6:30am and the room was ready which was great after a long flight. We had a scenic city room with balcony on the front of the hotel. Beware, if you are a light sleeper there is noise from the road and bar opposite. Luckily my partner and I didn’t care & slept through! Bed very firm. Breakfast nice on the river front. Pool area also lovely. Would recommend as a clean, budget hotel.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple