2 people are viewing this hotel
Free cancellation until 24/04/21
Priceline
Free cancellation until 24/04/21
Free cancellation until 25/04/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Trip.comUS$43
Agoda.comUS$43
eDreamsUS$43
3,015 results
All reviews goji m club queens park quan spa huge hotel north tower lounge staff rooftop bar phrom phong bts station the executive lounge emporium mall lounge access f b amazing hotel fitness center breakfast buffet luxury hotel
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 March 2021

I spent a six nights stay at the hotel and was pleasantly surprised with the most excellent service and attention by all, really all, members of staff. The location of the hotel is absolutely super in the vicinity of the Emporium shopping Mall, many all sorts of restaurants and shops. Although all extended a most courteous service, I feel I out to single out the Rooms Director Mr. Daniel Zygmunt, who has gone out of his way to make my stay as pleasant as possible. I am sure he treats other guests in the same manner.

Room tip: All rooms are most comfortable. If one wants real luxurious comfort, one should pay slightly more and get a suite.
Date of stay: February 2021
Boonyean Attamana, Other at Bangkok Marriott Marquis Queen’s Park, responded to this reviewResponded 4 March 2021

Dear Abraham1_11,

Thanks for sharing your enjoyable visit to our Marriott Marquis Queen's Park.

Nice hearing that our team was so memorable in their attentiveness and hospitality, they enjoy what they do each and everyday.

The team and I look forward to being your host again in your future visits.

Reviewed 2 March 2021 via mobile

Couldn't ask for better service and amazing staff to make our one night stay the much needed break we hoped for. It was a wonderful welcome from reception staff and manager at check in, friendly restaurant service, always with a smile and just the right amount of attentiveness. And a warm hello from each of the room service staff we met anytime on our room floor.
Its the type of experience you want from a hotel, and the Marriott Marquis Bangkok shows with the right staff, just how easy it is to provide it to its guest.
Can't wait to go back there.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Boonyean Attamana, Other at Bangkok Marriott Marquis Queen’s Park, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2021

Dear Diggerdugout,

Wow what a fabulous and humbling review for your recent visit to our Marriott Marquis Queen's Park.

I am very pleased that you recognized many of the "Brilliant Hosts" that looked after you day in and day out!

Until then, stay healthy, stay safe and positive. We are here, waiting for your return.

Reviewed 1 March 2021

Stayed for 2 nights over the long weekend 26-28th. Its a little busy for waiting at checkin counter. However, it seemed worth staying as my room was upgraded to standard suite for my first time here. Also, I was greeted by the Dire actor of Rooms, Daniel, which made me feel important to hotel. All staff members I encountered were supportive and attentive, even operator at app. Hygiene was focused on serving while evening cocktails and breakfast. Food was directly served from staff, in separately packed portion. Felt being recognized as loyal elite member.
I am looking forward to returning again soon!

Dear cubagabana,

Thanks for sharing your impressions of your stay with us in Marriott Marquis Queen's Park.

The team and I look forward to being your host again in your future visits, and please feel free to contact If I may be able to assist at all.

Reviewed 1 March 2021

I have been staying at the Marriott Marquis for over a month and the staff have been exceptional. The M Club staff has been great, especially having to adjust to the new working environment. Thank you Khun Kitty and staff for an exceptional stay.

The housekeeping staff is very attentive and provide excellent service. Thank you especially to Khun Bussaba for paying particular attention to ensure my room comfortable and better than being at home.

• Trip type: Traveled on business

Dear Florian L,

Great to know that you continue to have enjoyable visits and experiences at our Marriott Marquis Queen's Park.

I am delighted to hear that several members of my team were well looked after you. They all are very engaging and enjoy creating special moments for our guests, as they did for you!

I do hope that you will be back soon to experience that and I will look forward to saying hello!

Reviewed 28 February 2021 via mobile

I myself love very much the service from your staff at checkin counter "Archie" ,she did a surprise birthday which was since 8February she could manage early checkin late checkout and birthday surprise. Myself and family are very much appreciated Khun Archie service from checkin till checkout.
We surely will again visit and stay at your hotel.

Thankyou
Suriya(Bob)

Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank 149suriyas

Dear 149suriyas,

Thank you for staying with us and sharing a review. I am delighted to hear that Khun Archie was so memorable in her care and attention to you.

The team and I look forward to being your host again in your future visits to Bangkok Marriott Marquis Queen's Park.