“OMG Melt Away Brownies & Coffees”
Review of Mr.Brownie

Mr.Brownie
Ranked #7 of 13,014 Restaurants in Taipei
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Description: Mr. Brownie loves brownies the most, who's dream is build a biggest beautiful "Brownis Kingdom". We make our brownie as a artwork by our own hands, mix all the high quality ingredients and pure cholate together for each unique exterior brownies. We're very welcome you to enjoy all the happiness by our delicious brownies.
Reviewed March 26, 2017

This little cafe in Da’an District is amazing. Enjoy their soooo yummy food in a cosy environment. I had a chocolate brownie muffin with a melted chocolate core covered in thin chocolate coat.

There are newer reviews for Mr.Brownie

Reviewed March 19, 2017 via mobile

The brownies taste really good.Especially the classic one! I can't wait to visit Mr.Brownies Bear again.

Reviewed February 21, 2017

The atmosphere is fascinating here, people who visits Taipei must take an afternoon off in such a relaxing shop. Frankly speaking, their brownie just reminded me of my very first date with my valentine :)

Reviewed February 20, 2017

I'm not a person with a sweet tooth. Nevertheless, Mr.BROWNIES' recipe for brownie is made in heaven! Even my best friend likes it, and she’s a picky eater! On top of that, there are lots of different flavor of brownie, such as banana, Cotton candy, strawberry, etc. All in all, it’s out of this world!

Reviewed February 4, 2017 via mobile

First I found this cute shop on facebook. Last month, I finally had a chance to have a taste, and it was terrific! Not to mention that the brownie here is inexpensive. If you're looking for some special treat about sweetness, this is what you must visit once in your whole life!

Ps the brownie with mm chocolate on it is the best for me!

我是在臉書上找到這間店的。上個月我終於有機會吃到,真的超好吃的!更不用說價格超級超值。如果你在找超好吃甜點的話,一定要來吃吃看這家!