“Very good!”
Review of Cafe Lugo

Cafe Lugo
Ranked #40 of 622 Coffee & Tea in Taipei
Reviewed June 7, 2017

Can't say enough decent things about Cafe Lugo. It's always crowded but that can be expected especially given where it is located. We had waffles and coffees and they were not the best but decent. Nice ambiance and a good place to chat with friends after eating at Din Tai Fung.

Reviewed April 21, 2017

Start your day of shopping by grabbing a quick bite at Cafe Lugo. Their enormous waffles are to die for (see pictures). Although I felt like I couldn't move afterwards, it was well worth it!

Reviewed April 11, 2017

We got to Taipei 101 around 9am and very few places were open so we stopped at Cafe Lugo for a cup of coffee. We got some pastries as well, kids had some chocolate cake, I had the apple tart which was yummy. Coffee was good too. The place wasn't crowded early in the morning which was nice. I'd highly recommend this cafe!

Reviewed March 26, 2017

My husband and I had cappuccino and latte, and we both agreed that they were the best ones we had during our trip. Spacious and clean, and from the ceilings, coffee pots are hung upside down to catch people's eyes. I recommend this if you want to get some coffee after seeing the view on the top floor.

Reviewed March 24, 2017

if the Restaurants are to full during the rush hour it is a very good option to go to Cafe Lugo. Service is fast, Cafe and drinks very good and the cakes are delicious