“Pricey and poor flavor”
Review of Cafe Lugo

Cafe Lugo
Ranked #40 of 622 Coffee & Tea in Taipei
Reviewed July 3, 2016

The heading says it all unfortunately. I was killing some time before my tour of the Taipei 101 Observatory, so I figured I'd try out this place since they had waffles. Unfortunately, the waffle I had was extremely mediocre. The flavor of the waffle was bland, and the topping was overly sweet - couldn't even finish it. Service was fine, but nothing exceptional. It was busy, but I'm guessing more so because of convenience/location because the food wasn't worth it.

Reviewed July 2, 2016 via mobile

Came in morning to get a coffee (after the awful one at the hotel). Espresso was good, which is hard to find in Taiwan. They also have desserts and cakes.

Reviewed March 10, 2016 via mobile

This is a great place to grab a cup of coffee on a cold and rainy day in Taipei.

Has the ambience of Starbucks but more food variety. Neat and interesting decor.

Desserts to match your coffee are to die for. Try it and you'll love it.

Reviewed November 7, 2015 via mobile

I wanted a quick bite & now I regret going into this overpriced cafe with the worst service imaginable - even the burger I ordered tasted lukewarm and the salad bland - no thank you. No way no more no no no - I wish I had continued to McDonalds or Burger King!

Reviewed July 5, 2015

This coffee shop is from Korea, It is famous of honey waffle. In my opinion, you deserve better with that price.

1  Thank Chuan-Yuan