“Perfect for Budget Travellers”
Review of We Come Hostel

We Come Hostel
Ranked #11 of 246 Specialty Lodging in Taipei
Reviewed February 26, 2017

We Come Hostel is a great choice for budget travellers in Taipei. It is a budget accommodation in Datong District. Its location is a nice base to explore the old district of Taipei, nearby shopping centers and night markets.

We stayed at the 8-bed Dorm Room on our first night and transferred to 4-bed Mixed Dorm on our second night and stayed there till the end of our trip. The rooms are air-conditioned. The shared room has bunk beds. They have curtains in each to use for space and privacy. Lockers are also placed for each corresponding bed. Reading lamp and power outlet are also available.

• Stayed: November 2016, traveled with friends
1  Thank marxtermind

Reviewed February 24, 2017 via mobile

It was my first trip in Taipei and I wanted to stay in centre of Taipei. The hostel is located in perfect area and it's easy to go out everywhere!!
Also many staffrs are so kind and they can speak English, so you can ask anything to them if you have something you want to make sure.
Bed room, bathroom, kitchen, living room is all nice and clean actually.
I really like the atmosphere in the hostel, cozy, homey, and it made me calm down.
If you want to hang out to a lot of places in Taipei and spend your time with relaxed in hostel, I totally recommend you to stay the hostel!!

Stayed: December 2016, traveled solo
Reviewed February 19, 2017 via mobile

今回で3回目の滞在です。とても温かくフレンドリーなスタッフばかりで英語も通じます。日本人スタッフの方も在中されてるので初めての台湾旅行や一人旅でも安心して泊まれるゲストハウスだと思います。台北駅からは地下街を通って約15分、北門駅から徒歩5分。有名な迪化街や夜市も徒歩圏内でどこへ行くにも便利な立地。シャワーやトイレも数が多く施設全体がお洒落なカフェのようです。居心地もよいためリビングでゆっくり寛ぐ方も多いです。宿泊してる他の滞在者の方との国際交流もできました。This is my 3rd time to stay at ”wecome hostel” coz,the staff were amazing! So friendly and welcoming, made the stay very homely and comfortable.they speak English.Location was also incredible. Short walk to the station,very famous historical dihua street,and night market.Overall a really great and warm atmosphere.clean,cozy,modern gesthouse ever!!

Stayed: February 2017, traveled solo
1  Thank mik x
Reviewed February 1, 2017 via mobile

It was a great experience with WECOME HOSTEL, it's clean, quite and good location especially when the airport railway starts. With this price, in my experience it is definitely value for money. Highly recommended.

Stayed: January 2017, traveled solo
Reviewed January 22, 2017 via mobile

Although the room was not spacious, it was clean and tidy. Each traveler got his/her own locker. My suitcase was too big to fit into the locker, so I just set it on the side. No worries that my stuff would get stolen. The bed was very comfortable with a lamp and plug by the pillow. Along with the curtain, it gave each traveler his/her privacy. I like how each toilet and shower room are all separated. The hostel was also equipped with hair dryer, q tip, tissue paper, etc. The wifi was okay fast. Breakfast was so so. I really like the design and atmosphere of the common area. The staff was helpful and friendly. I came in really late because my flight was delayed and he stayed up to help me get checked in, which was very nice of him!

Stayed: January 2017, traveled on business
WeComeHostel, 業者 at We Come Hostel, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2017

Dear Ms. anniewongfrhk,

Warm greetings and thank you for choosing WeCome Hostel as your recent staying in Taipei. We also thank you for taking the time to share your review. Our staff take great proud to offer you a superior service, therefore your feedback is very important for us.
We are truly hoping to see you back once again so we can show you our warm and engaging hospitality.

Cindy Lin/ WeCome Hostel