“Interesting Cafe Restaurant”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 24, 2017

The cafe is inside a large building in central Taipei. I must add not just for students. The service was very good and the food and coffee was good. A little expensive we thought for Taipei. The atmosphere was buzzing . We were only allocated a certain time to stay at the table by the waitress, which seemed strange by western standards

Reviewed February 14, 2017

During my short stay in Taiwan, I tagged along with my local friend to meet up with his friends. I was looking forward to a traditional Taiwanese meal but I didn't want to make them change plans just because of me. This place totally reminded me of café on a college campus in the States. They decorated the exterior/interior of the restaurant with logos and banners of universities from the States. (Ex: UCLA, UC Berkley, Michigan, and etc.) You can tell they were going for the casual American campus café look. Unfortunately, I wasn't feeling well after a stomach flu so I can't comment too much on the food. I only ordered a cup of mushroom soup and it was just an average soup that tasted like something from a Campbell soup can. My friends ordered pastas, fries, and sandwiches. I asked if they liked the food and it seems like everyone enjoyed their food. Just by looking at it, I could tell it was just average since it didn't look too special. You can probably find these food at any local cafes in the States. The restaurant was very busy and targeted for the younger crowd. Servers were helpful and attentive. I would not visit here again but it seems like my friends enjoyed hanging out here. :)

Reviewed December 14, 2016 via mobile

The food there tastes great and the portion is well-enough . I ordered a panini and it is delicious, however I perfer risotto . I think risotto is fantastic. The price is ok and they offer free water which is great. It is an excellent place for family or friends to get together.

Reviewed November 1, 2016 via mobile

Great place to meet up with friends for some coffee and desserts. Atmosphere is relaxing, feels like you're back in college again. Cheesecake is a must try!

Reviewed October 25, 2016

Very delicious!Friends can have a wonderful time there.
I order a meal.Is Mexcan Jalapeno & Garlic chicken Fettuccini.
That is the most delicious food that I have ever eaten.
It have little spicy.But to me,I think so-so.
So I put some pepper and some chili.
WOW!That is too salty.
We are four noisy girls.
Another my friend order a very yummy risotto.
Is Seafood Risotto w/ tomato Sauce.
It is a sweet food.
And we share a very big salad.
CP value very high!