“American Style Restaurant”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 14, 2016 via mobile

The food there tastes great and the portion is well-enough . I ordered a panini and it is delicious, however I perfer risotto . I think risotto is fantastic. The price is ok and they offer free water which is great. It is an excellent place for family or friends to get together.

There are newer reviews for Campus Cafe

Reviewed November 1, 2016 via mobile

Great place to meet up with friends for some coffee and desserts. Atmosphere is relaxing, feels like you're back in college again. Cheesecake is a must try!

Reviewed October 25, 2016

Very delicious!Friends can have a wonderful time there.
I order a meal.Is Mexcan Jalapeno & Garlic chicken Fettuccini.
That is the most delicious food that I have ever eaten.
It have little spicy.But to me,I think so-so.
So I put some pepper and some chili.
WOW!That is too salty.
We are four noisy girls.
Another my friend order a very yummy risotto.
Is Seafood Risotto w/ tomato Sauce.
It is a sweet food.
And we share a very big salad.
CP value very high!

Reviewed October 21, 2016 via mobile

Came here with a girlfriend for dinner. The atmosphere was quite relaxed and the food was amazing!

I enjoyed all the college teams fan gear that surrounded the building. Although there was quite a crowd, the food we ordered came in a timely manner.

Would definitely return and recommend!

1  Thank Channi W
Reviewed August 24, 2016

Great coffee and dessert with delicious cream.
Nice outdoor seating available and very friendly staff. The price is reasonable.

1  Thank FionaChuTP