“Campus Cafe is definitely the place you can go to eat delicious American good while catching up with friends!”
Review of Campus Cafe

Campus Cafe
Ranked #277 of 13,012 Restaurants in Taipei
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 5, 2014

The atmosphere inside Campus Cafe is why I continue to go back over and over again. There is comfortable sofa seating along with longer tables for larger groups of people. Often Campus Cafe is filled with many people often with sometimes children given it is also an ideal place for a family to go to. Campus Cafe is themed with many college university banners serving American food while being able to watch a live broadcast sports game. The ambiance of this new cafe is quite nice and it is easily accessible from ZhongXiao XinSheng MRT University of Technology #4 exit or ZhongXiao FuXing MRT #1 exit. I personally will continue to keep going and going given how close it is to my place of residence while back here in Taipei. The only think that I hope that can be improved if it already hasn't been is the WiFi internet connection. Other than that I look forward going back again to Campus Cafe!

There is also a late night promotion menu and Campus Cafe has extended their hours till midnight for your convenience!

There are newer reviews for Campus Cafe

Reviewed November 5, 2014

Love every single dish of theirs! Awesome vibe to hang and chill with friends!! Must try their massive size salads.. The bomb

Reviewed November 5, 2014

My friends and I were looking for a place to eat and grab a few drinks before going out for the night. It was a little late, but we stumble onto this place. The decor inside was very nice and modern. Reminds me of a causal pottery barn. We were seated right away with a friendly staff.

We order some fries and nachos with our beer. I highly recommend the nachos as it is similar to what we can get in the states. Very flavorful and delicious. The overall environment was very relaxed and casual. It was a great place and definitely going back whenever I'm in Taipei again.

Reviewed November 1, 2014

Great atmosphere with delicious food, I would def reccomend! The salads are one of a kind and the service is also great. One of the best American Chinese fusions I've been too

Reviewed October 31, 2014

While visiting Taipei on a recent work trip, we came across Campus Cafe while window shopping next to Sogo. After weeks of being in Asia, we were itching for some food that reminded us of home and this place hit the spot perfectly! Nachos, chicken wings and of course their infamous chili cheese dog are all a must try! What impressed us the most is the quality of their ingredients, they really do care about their dishes and our taste buds couldn't agree more. *Tip*: Need a place to wind down after a night of debauchery? This is the perfect stop after a club/bar to grab your fried food hangover fix!