“Great coffee and friendly staff”
Review of Fika Fika Cafe

Fika Fika Cafe
Ranked #8 of 614 Coffee & Tea in Taipei
Reviewed December 13, 2016 via mobile

First time visiting this cafe, waited for 30 mins, the staff kept on bringing water and coffee to us during the wait. Coffee was great, and the vibe was good, tho the dessert was a bit disappointing. Will definitely come again.

Reviewed November 4, 2016 via mobile

Nice ambience. Love the coffee however the service staff got my order wrongly. It didn't dampened my spirit for a good cup of coffee though. I ordered a brown sugar latte, it turns out to be just a normal latte. The rabbit cake is very delicious. Good for sharing.

Reviewed September 30, 2016 via mobile

I went there with high expectations as it is an awarding cafe, and it has so many good review. However I was disappointed.

The deco of the cafe is indeed nice, and it has this cozy and quiet feel. However the coffee, soul of a cafe, is just so so. I ordered a skim cappuccino and was told that they only had homo milk!! Anyway so I just had a regular cappuccino which supposedly should be more flavourful. However it was quite diluted, maybe even more so than Starbucks!!! Don't quite understand why it's coffee can win award...

But if you just want to find a place to chill and rest during your visit, this cafe is good. Don't go there if you're in search of good coffee

Reviewed September 29, 2016

The coffee house is pretty different from other coffee house, it is small but delicately designed has per surrounding.
But it lacks space and comfort a couple should have in cafeteria.
The coffee is good but a little expensive than other cafeteria's as there size is decently small.

Reviewed August 25, 2016

My wife and I went to Fika Fika for the last 2 days for breakfast. We had the salmon bagel and cream cheese breakfast...and coffee...

Their coffee is VERY good ! Probably one of the best in Taiwan that I have tried.

The young woman who worked there was very friendly...asked us if the coffee temperature was okay...