“Serious coffee and pride in serving the best”

The Lobby of Simple Kaffa
Ranked #14 of 153 Coffee & Tea in Taipei
Price range: US$4 - US$8
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: Specialty coffee, homemade dessert, passionate team. Delicious coffee and more than delicious dessert! Simplicity is the utmost complexity.
Reviewed May 14, 2017

My coffee took a lot longer to be served because the barista felt that it wasn't brewed properly. She did a second batch for me. I was very impressed with the pride they took in serving the best. For the long wait time, they offered me a sample of another coffee. It was a really nice gesture that took me by surprise. The matcha roll was delicious and it is a must-try! A great place for high quality coffee!

There are newer reviews for The Lobby of Simple Kaffa

Reviewed May 9, 2017 via mobile

The Lobby of Simple Kaffa is located in the basement of Hotel V. It has a casual but comfortable ambience. The coffee is excellent! I had a latte and my husband had a cappuccino and both did not disappoint. Do not fail to order the Matcha roll which is the best we've had! We had to order another! The Tiramisu was also awesome. The pleasant staff was quite amused as we took lots of photos. When in Taipei, make sure to include this in your itinerary.

Reviewed April 16, 2017 via mobile

Nice cafe with good service. Good selection of drinks and we also enjoyed a cake or two! Worth a visit.

Reviewed March 29, 2017 via mobile

This is one of those perfect places to rest your feet when you're out shopping. Located in one of Taipei's most popular places to shop, it is also one of the few places that you can dine outdoors! I loved the desserts, the hot cocoa was good. I loved the outdoor seats. (The indoor area was a bit crowded)
Would visit again.

Reviewed January 10, 2017

Being home of 2016 World Barista Champion, we dropped by to visit the champ home to experience their coffee.
Locating one floor down from the hotel, this quaint place has good ambience, leaves decoration around made you feel like you are in a hidden bush out of the city.
As usual, most of the cafes in Taiwan would encourage customer to order at least one drink in their place. We ordered a latte and also their specialty 1+1 set, which consist of an espresso and cappuccino. We enjoyed the cup, smooth espresso and sweet cappuccino and it really stands out among the cafes that we visited for the past few days.
Coffee lovers who would like to explore good coffee and service, 1+1 would be nice to expore the champ's work.