“Love it! Great coffee.”
Review of Wilbeck Cafe

Wilbeck Cafe
Ranked #13 of 615 Coffee & Tea in Taipei
Reviewed June 21, 2016

Just a stone throw away from Starbucks, but love this "hand roasted" coffee. There's a small coffee roasting in the little shop. With antique decoration, not much seats available in the shop though. With quite some variety of coffee available in the menu.

Reviewed March 11, 2016

Stumbled upon this cafe as it's just opposite our hotel. We got hooked and went back twice. Favourite drink is the coffee with alcohol (can't remember the name), I think is bailey's coffee. It was excellent! A great perk-me-up in the morning before we begin our exploration of Taipei.

Reviewed October 3, 2015 via mobile

Stumbled across this cafe in hunting for breakfast. It's got comfortable seating and great decor. Wide range of drip coffees from around the world and several breakfast options, including cereal, French toast, and eggs with bread. Free WIFI. Excellent taste in indie music :)

Reviewed September 29, 2015

All my friends say they have the best coffee, but I don't like coffee, so I think they have the best caramel or bally's milk, and a good peach tea with real peach chunks. They use California milk, which is the only milk good enough for me. The service is very friendly. A full review comparing all Wilbeck locations in Taipei will be posted at theworldinyourpalm.com in two months.

Reviewed January 14, 2015

My wife came across this little coffee shop on her last visit to Taipei and thought I might want to give it a try. Had an espresso the first day we arrived and that was probably the strongest one I've ever had. Even stronger than ones I've had in Italy. Came back the second and third day for cappuccinos and I gotta say it beats most coffee places in Perth, Australia.

It always has a steady stream of customers but you don't have to wait too long for your coffee. They have a range of beans and teas to pick from and aren't overly expensive. Definitely skip Starbucks and give this place a shot for a shot (of espresso).