“"More of a hipster cafe"”
Review of Drip Cafe

Drip Cafe
Ranked #22 of 199 Dessert in Taipei
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed November 8, 2016

Waited 5 minutes without reservation. As first timers visiting the staff told us we can stay for 90 minutes and very customers need to order a drink. Average size pasta and the cronut comes with sliced apples and a scoop of ice cream and a mini pitcher of salted caramel sauce.

There are newer reviews for Drip Cafe

Reviewed April 17, 2016 via mobile

Average everything with poor non-existant service. This cafe/restaurant exists for instagram. The food was fine I suppose but the service was horrendous, you have get everything yourself. After our meal before dessert the wait staff just places our pie in the only corner of the table where there were no dirty dishes, then left them all there. I had make a big stack in the middle of the table myself. This was after having to go to the front to ask for the pie in the first place. Cutlery or water? Get it yourself. That is fine in a cheap establishment, but if I'm paying 200 for a salad and 200 for a piece of pie, you can bring me a fork. The pie was a 4/5, highlight of the meal.

1  Thank Djlocdog
Reviewed April 7, 2016 via mobile

We ordered "three-cup" chicken pasta for dinner and strawberry croissant donut for dessert. Their pasta is just being OK however the strawberry croissant donut is just beyond our expectation!

Reviewed January 14, 2016 via mobile

Always a full house. Always so noisy and loud. I don't recommend if you're planning to study or catch up with work emails. Quite disappointed with few of their signature spaghetti dishes, well presented but tasted so bland though I must say their cronuts is pretty good.

Reviewed August 31, 2015

A group of colleagues went there for lunch. We talked and some complained about the workload and the supervisor. We got some information about persons of interesting personality which we did not know. It was a good lunch to relieve some stress from work. It was a pity that we sat too close to the restroom, which we can not get the other table, since it was full house.
For the food, the salad was fresh, so it tasted good. I thought it should be fresh as it should be.