“Awesome cafe!”
Review of Dazzling cafe

Dazzling cafe
Ranked #1,332 of 13,300 Restaurants in Taipei
Reviewed July 3, 2015 via mobile

Came here for desserts and I was not disappointed. Decided to try the the cafe here in Taiwan instead of Singapore because the prices are super inflated in Singapore.

The minimum thing you have to order in the cafe is a drink. Eventhough you came here with a sole purpose to try their famous honey toast, you'll still have to order a drink per person. I had the dazzling pink which was actually rose tea with strawberry and mint. It's only available in the Dazzling pink cafe. It was really good and refreshing. A girly drink no doubt. My husband had the kiwi slushie and enjoyed that as well.

Obviously we came to order the classic honey toast. It came top with ice cream, a bit of lemon curd, extra honey on the side and a sprig of mint. It taste crispy and buttery. The honey was drizzle on top. So every bite of bread you'll taste honey and butter. One of the best honey toast I've eaten in my life.

I'm thinking of making another trip here with the husband before this vacation ends.

Reviewed June 29, 2015

I went both Pink & Kiwi and prefer the Pink one. Its signature is rose tea with strawberry & lime, Fantastic. Their strawberry waffle is also Nice. It is better to add mochi in waffle which has qq taste. Honey toast is too filling.

Reviewed June 19, 2015

If you are a girly-girl, and loves dessert and ice cream, you will probably like it here. White interiors, framed with black details, for me it's lacking characters and warmth. The toast dessert with ice cream was huge, I would recommend 2 girls to share a sugary toast dessert, and each order a drink, which is the minimum order requirement. There is a 90 minute time limits for dining so be aware. The dazzling chain is founded by a socialite, so eating here I guess make you feel like one. The design of dazzling pink cafe and marketing, I would say it works with young girls or teenagers.

1  Thank Astrawhatandahalf
Reviewed June 4, 2015 via mobile

Went to try out this place one weekday. Placed order at 1.17, waited for 20 mins for the signature thick toast, checked with the waitress if they have forgotten my order, she came back after a few minutes to say kitchen has been very busy hence the delay, I have to wait for another 10 mins. At that time the cafe was only 70% occupied, customers have to wait for half an hour for a toast?! And the worst thing is the staff doesn't seem very apologetic at all, so in the end I have to cancel my order and go some other place for my dessert.
My friend had her pasta (too bland) and dark chocolate mocha (nothing coffee, more like hot chocolate), so all in all nothing fantastic or memorable. Will not go back again!

1  Thank jaelim
A TripAdvisor Member
Perth, Australia
Reviewed May 27, 2015 via mobile

This place has a nice ambience, the food and drinks were well presented ( the type where u want to take a picture with and put on Facebook). Taste wise I would say that it's average. But The service was somewhat disappointing, I was told that I need to wait for 40mins with a blank face ie come back some other time. However I did notice that more than 3 tables had empty glasses. So I decide to wait. Within 10mins there were more than 3 empty tables. Still I need to remind them ...Err excuse me can I have a table now?

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member