I would recommend this hotel to anyone. Very good in terms of:
- Price: booked on official website.
- Location: near city centre. 5m to MRT.
- Room size: Old hotel. Much bigger size.
- Bed size: Bigger twin beds
- Amenities: 7-11 outside with seats. Breakfast shops nearby.
- Staff: everyone was kind and helpful.
If you can't stand any of the following, pick another hotel:
- Hard beds: Japanese style
- Cleanliness: Some days, not cleaned throughly.
- Quiet area: Old CBD area. Not many eateries and no shopping nearby.
Overall, great 7 day stay. Family of 4 was happy with our two twin bed rooms.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located in the heart of Taipei City on Chengde Road, Santos Hotel has been dedicated to providing not only exceptional quality services to travelers with warm hospitality, but also personalized touches in making every guests' stay a memorable experience since 1979. This 4-star rated 287-room hotel is the perfect accommodation choice for the first time as well as returning visitors to this cosmopolitan city. Within 3-minute walking distance to the nearest Minquan West Road MRT station, Santos Hotel is also close to popular and must-see points-of-interest including Shilin Night Market, National Palace Museum, Beitou hot spring, Confucius Temple, and Taipei Expo Park. Our service staffs, proficient in English and Japanese, will ensure your needs are met to your satisfaction. Free high speed wireless Internet access is available both in room and throughout the hotel. For added luxury, flat panel LCD TV with satellite channels including HBO and CNN, and in-room safe are standard in every room. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ctrip TA, Agoda and HotelQuickly so you can book your Santos Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Santos Hotel Taipei