“Great hotel in Taipei”

Imperial Hotel Taipei
Ranked #66 of 574 Hotels in Taipei
Reviewed August 13, 2017 via mobile

I've been several times in this hotel and I always love to come back and stay in the Imperial Hotel Taipei! Some rooms have a little balcony, this time I had without. The windows weren't very big so the room felt a little bit dark, although that's not a problem to me.

Staff at the Imperial hotel is always very friendly and willing to help and answer all your questions. They speak English very well.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled on business
ImperialHotelTPE, 經理 at Imperial Hotel Taipei, responded to this reviewResponded August 15, 2017

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your precious feedback.

It brings us great pleasure to know that you enjoyed your stay and our services.

There are newer reviews for Imperial Hotel Taipei

Reviewed August 11, 2017

We were first told that we could only check in at 11 pm when we arrived at 8.30 pm due to the special discounted rate that was offered by Expedia. The floor manager, Chanel explained to me about the term and condition for the spacial rate. She then resolved the issue and let us check in at 9.30 pm. We appreciated her effort and applauded her timely manner. the hidden term and condition are sometimes overlooked and who will check in only at 11.00 pm?

Stayed: August 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ImperialHotelTPE, 經理 at Imperial Hotel Taipei, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2017

Dear valued guest:

Thank you for taking the time to provide us with your precious feedback!

We have taken your criticism to heart and will use this instance as a case study to
improve our employee training and service quality.

We apologize for any unpleasantness experienced during your stay, and sincerely
hope this will not dissuade you from staying with us again in the future.

Reviewed August 2, 2017

It is my first time to stay in this hotel. The staff is very friendly. I thought I lost my passport and the staff immediately picked up the phone to call the MTR (I thought I dropped there). At the same time, I found it in my bag, but I got the warm experience. I left in the early morning and the staff help me to decide take a taxi or MTR. I chose taxi as MTR will not open until 6am

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ImperialHotelTPE, 經理 at Imperial Hotel Taipei, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2017

Reviewed August 2, 2017

This hotel is recommended for tourists visiting Taipei for the first time. The employee level is high, and the room is beautiful. I think breakfast is especially good. I think the cost performance of accommodation costs is good.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with friends

Reviewed July 18, 2017

Well balanced hotel for the cost performance and quality. I like the location too for my walking late night and early morning safe for my exercise and sightseeing after and before business. Many local food restaurants around the hotel are also convenient.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
ImperialHotelTPE, Front Office Manager at Imperial Hotel Taipei, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2017